2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking those things then imagine actually posting that for the world to see lmao

283670940_5905509686144173_253741576320105413_n.jpg

going back in time to find dirt on people in the hopes of getting them fired, or banished from public life is nasty behavior

and the people doing don't give two ****s about gay people or social justice.

Rather they are cynically exploiting the real pain of homophobia and discrimination
to us as a cudgel against a person for the crime of
-checks notes- "calling Steph Curry a front runner?"

pathetic behavior that I don't respect.

i do hope that Mark Haynes can evolve, apologize and learn why what he said was wrong,
and then get to continue his career.

going back in time to find dirt on people in the hopes of getting them fired, or banished from public life is nasty behavior

Rather they are cynically exploiting the real pain of homophobia and discrimination

i do hope that Mark Haynes can evolve, apologize and learn why what he said was wrong,
Maybe he shouldnt be tellin women to lie down and accept being raped?

Easy way is to just not have these types of things on your profile so it’s less that ppl can “exploit” or jam you up on

Crazy part is they were just looking up his basketball takes and they inadvertently found the nasty stuff and it snowballed 🤷🏿‍♂️

saw a few warriors fans celebrating #4 earlier…

i think the heat present certain problems for the warriors when both teams are at full strength…

jimmy seems to be the most efficient bucket getter in the series.. with all due respect to chef…

heat too can splash 3s…

the heat too have elite team D with two great individual defenders, one at each level…

i think the coaching matchup is a wash, tho i lean spo…

i see a 7 game series.. about as even as even can get..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom