2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked it up. Looks like they did while wearing some under water welding suits lmao

maxresdefault.jpg

Someone is coming back from the dead again too.

They’ll squeeze that in there with no problem.

They have no shame. :lol:

Nah, man. Cancel Fast & Furious. It's time. 9 iterations of a movie is enough. I don't even know you can have that many iterations of any movie let alone about street racing....if it's even about that at this point :lol: I haven't seen any of them, though. As a matter of fact, the only MCU movie I've seen is Black Panther. Apparently y'all said they are doing a sequel of that? I see why y'all are fed up.

In terms of content and new movies, I have Comcast and Amazon Prime so I usually do a search on there. I've seen some pretty interesting random movies that I wouldn't have otherwise. Netflix doesn't seem to have the collection of random like they do.

Glad y'all put me on with this new Batman, though. Definitely going to make use of this long weekend to get into that :pimp:

Nah, man. Cancel Fast & Furious. It's time. 9 iterations of a movie is enough. I don't even know you can have that many iterations of any movie let alone about street racing....if it's even about that at this point :lol: I haven't seen any of them, though. As a matter of fact, the only MCU movie I've seen is Black Panther. Apparently y'all said they are doing a sequel of that? I see why y'all are fed up.

In terms of content and new movies, I have Comcast and Amazon Prime so I usually do a search on there. I've seen some pretty interesting random movies that I wouldn't have otherwise. Netflix doesn't seem to have the collection of random like they do.

Glad y'all put me on with this new Batman, though. Definitely going to make use of this long weekend to get into that :pimp:

They’re not going to cancel the series. It still makes huge money.

F&F and MCU for the next 60 years.

We’re doomed.

Look at the caption

If that's her diet, it'll be my pleasure to feed her

Those are legit watermelons. I looked it up and those things are a 34S. Like S as in the 19th letter of the alphabet :wow: . Geez. My ex had like FFs and was talking about a reduction at one point to avoid back problems so I know Persephanii's joints going to have her back rocking one day. She has a large frame, though so she might be alright.

Kinda. Also Liz not being there helps too. Hamby starting instead of the super 6th
I can't blame her cause she's probably making the right call but it's very bad for the league that one of your biggest stars doesn't care about basketball at all.

Those are legit watermelons. I looked it up and those things are a 34S. Like S as in the 19th letter of the alphabet :wow: . Geez. My ex had like FFs and was talking about a reduction at one point to avoid back problems so I know Persephanii's joints going to have her back rocking one day. She has a large frame, though so she might be alright.

She needs to stop being a coward and do "movies."

I'm all on board for this. Seattle needs the Sonics back and Vegas has proven they have the infrastructure to support a pro sports team.

Time to boot the Grizzlies and Pelicans to the Eastern Conference.

elpablo21 elpablo21 and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford somewhere crying tears of right now

I am going to have to revisit the expansion team rules in terms of picks and player selection pools because it's been quite some time. I wonder if they'll change it anyway, The "we need less teams" crowd has to heated

Stopping by the old job to say hello to everyone...... and.....
giphy.gif

three-count.gif

elpablo21 elpablo21 and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford somewhere crying tears of right now

I am going to have to revisit the expansion team rules in terms of picks and player selection pools because it's been quite some time. I wonder if they'll change it anyway, The "we need less teams" crowd has to heated

laugh-cry.gif

Seattle Summit on me the day of the first tip off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom