2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said. Its kind of wild how we are wired in America. I watched a crime movie based in London a little while back and there were multiple times I was like yo….why didn’t they pull out the strap? Googled it and apparently cops don’t really do guns over there. Over like a two year period they only had 3300 deployments with firearms and not and not a single shot was fired :wow: Meanwhile over here EVERY cop is strapped up and regularly popping off.

Anyone in here strapped up? I’ve watched a lot of horror, home invasion and psychological thrillers and my first thought is always “if they just had the cal on em |l:lol: I definitely thought about it when I was living with my ex in DC. The neighborhood was up and coming but it hadn’t fully arrived. We had a super solid alarm system but we were stalling on the roll up gate for the back into the garage which led to a deck with glass doors. That always scared me for some reason because having glass on or around door seemed like the easiest way to break into a crib :lol:

Guns are just part of this stupid American culture. It’s not just these NRA people - this goes for everyone.

It’ll never change.

In fact guns sales go up after a tragedy like this.

Boston doesn't need to double Bam if they have the big man combo in. He has a bit of a limited bag offensively and he's not as physically imposing as some of the other guys in the East like Yanni and Embiid. Rob and Al are two of the best defensive bigs in the league.

Jimmy can get his own defender into the paint, but he then has not one but two rim protectors to worry about once he gets there.

All boils down to what personnel is available for Boston. If the Cs have their guys, they should win relatively easily because they make it too difficult for Miami to score in the halfcourt.
Because of the things you mentioned above, it is even more imperative that Miami continually attacks the paint to open up their game so they can get better looks from deep. Their D also gotta be swarmingly on point.

When Jimmy drives to the paint, who among the Heat players are slashing and cutting to the rim? What's Bam doing once Jimmy draws two defenders in the paint? Why are we not seeing more consistent PNR action with Bam?

Although Bam doesn't possess an array of post moves, he is still effective down low. If I'm Bam, I'm posting up young Timelord all day long, Veteran savvy type **** to get Timelord thinking and out of any comfort zone. Bam would find relative success doing so.

Against Horford, Bam could easily take him off the dribble 17 feet out. When Horford gets beat, the double will come.

Boston's defense is swarming and aggressive with two legit bigs. Miami has to match it. Oladipo is key, he has to help their offense by constantly being on the attack so that all isn't squarely on Jimmy's shoulders to playmake.

Last edited:
As the father of a 3 year old,who will be in Kindergarten in the next year…This truly scares me and no father/mother should have to feel this way just to send their child to f’n school…I’m heart broken for those families and I’d be truly shocked if they do anything towards gun control laws…Really some bs bruh.:smh:

I feel like back in the day, if you were getting touched it was usually in a robbery or some sort of revenge but now folks are just senselessly killing in random places.

It’s just crazy how you can’t even go to places like the supermarket, mall, post office, school, etc anymore without having to keep your head on the swivel. :smh:|l

Outside of home protection or if you’re into hunting, I don’t even know why you would need or want a gun tbh. Like why would a civilian EVER need or want an AR-15 :lol:

Outside of home protection or if you’re into hunting, I don’t even know why you would need or want a gun tbh. Like why would a civilian EVER need or want an AR-15 :lol:
My favorite is the idiots that swear they need them in case the government turns to anarchy or tyranny and citizens have to defend themselves.

Like morons with ARs in their closet are the solution to that problem. :smh:

I saw Shannon Sharpe say this strategically comes up whenever Mark Jackson is up for jobs and this is a perfect example.

This stuff has been out there for years already. Yahoo ran this story today...based off of a Substack article from May 10 :lol::smh:

Me and the wife been talking bout it.
May really be time to make that move.

My wife been talking about it for a minute. If I can find a good taper and my league pass works I might have to make the move.

As the father of a 3 year old,who will be in Kindergarten in the next year…This truly scares me and no father/mother should have to feel this way just to send their child to f’n school…I’m heart broken for those families and I’d be truly shocked if they do anything towards gun control laws…Really some bs bruh.:smh:

Prince J about to be 4 in kindergarten? That’s crazy. Found out today one of my daughters classmates was 7 on some Danny almonte

My wife been talking about it for a minute. If I can find a good taper and my league pass works I might have to make the move.

Good luck with the taper. When I was in Spain I got one haircut and it was honestly the worst cut I got in my adult life. **** looked like a damb low bowl cut. **** was so bad that, I said never again because I didn’t want to take chances :lol:

Good luck with the taper. When I was in Spain I got one haircut and it was honestly the worst cut I got in my adult life. **** looked like a damb low bowl cut. **** was so bad that, I said never again because I didn’t want to take chances :lol:

Should have gone to Portugal or France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom