2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to put Embiid and Jokic on the first team was wack, even if they were the top two players this season.

Bron was robbed my god.
1653439424355.gif

So now that Pascal Siakam is a 2x all-nba, 2x all-star, nba champion

Can we talk about him being better than Jalen Brown, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, and Ben Simmons?

T
Because of the things you mentioned above, it is even more imperative that Miami continually attacks the paint to open up their game so they can get better looks from deep. Their D also gotta be swarmingly on point.

When Jimmy drives to the paint, who among the Heat players are slashing and cutting to the rim? What's Bam doing once Jimmy draws two defenders in the paint? Why are we not seeing more consistent PNR action with Bam?

Although Bam doesn't possess an array of post moves, he is still effective down low. If I'm Bam, I'm posting up young Timelord all day long, Veteran savvy type **** to get Timelord thinking and out of any comfort zone. Bam would find relative success doing so.

Against Horford, Bam could easily take him off the dribble 17 feet out. When Horford gets beat, the double will come.

Boston's defense is swarming and aggressive with two legit bigs. Miami has to match it. Oladipo is key, he has to help their offense by constantly being on the attack so that all isn't squarely on Jimmy's shoulders to playmake.
that is just wishful thinking if Bam can take on Timelord. Bam is a vet but a vet that don't have an array of moves that would get timelord out of the way, and I don't believe Bam is that physically imposing. Against Horford, Bam isn't exactly quick enough off the dribble to lose Horford. Regardless of that, the Celtics doesn't necessarily rely on man to man defense. There's really no other way once they do a zone or semi zone defense. Point is, Heat needs all their players to play great.

Something has been wrong with Luka’s neck/shoulder for the longest.

I thought it could have been a pinched nerve because I had one two years ago.

It’s terrible.

Finally caught up in here and was formally gonna welcome my dudes dacomeup dacomeup and D StaXX D StaXX to #TeamWashed™ then I saw the news about another shooting. |l

A school this time (again) after black people were massacred in a supermarket a couple of weeks back.

The discourse on this from THEM is gonna be nasty because the POS killer was brown while I didn't hear a peep about the supermarket killer even though he had ****** written on his AR.

RIP to the victims but I am sick of hearing that "thoughts and prayers" bull**** rhetoric that continues to get spewed when these tragedies happen which is way too often.

Props to Kerr for spitting that real in his pregame presser.

I can't even fully pay attention to this game. Its lowkey bothering me that the game is on. Like the whole country should be shut down right now I feel like. Like this is 9/11 scales of terrible cause its just happening at such a crazy rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom