2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough.

Im actually just fed up with Draymond in what he does on the court and whatever he has to say :lol: But my opinion irrelevant

Im just so sick of his ***

you mad that dray called another man a “bozo?”

CHARMIN SOFT.

$t3ph is the best player in the world & it's not even close

bruh this whole *** playoffs, every single series you’d hear the narrative of how the other team had the best player on the court.. Jokic, Ja, then Luka

steph has put the #1 defense in a blender for two games on the highest stage while his #2, klay, is disappointing and he’s defending at a level we haven’t seen from him. definitely been the best player in this series and it aint close.

bruh this whole *** playoffs, every single series you’d hear the narrative of how the other team had the best player on the court.. Jokic, Ja, then Luka

steph has put the #1 defense in a blender for two games on the highest stage while his #2, klay, is disappointing and he’s defending at a level we haven’t seen from him. definitely been the best player in this series and it aint close.
He's so damn surgical at manipulating defenses/drawing defenders, splitting two defenders, finding open lanes, creating crazy-angled finishes, switching dribble moves at an instant, losing defenders before getting the ball back, etc., etc., etc....

Warriors defense was special yesterday. I know they had the crazy offensive explosion towards the end of the 3rd but they won that game with their defense. GP2 was a huge difference maker. Once he hit that corner 3 it was a wrap.

For sure the greatest 3rd quarter team of all time.
It’s why the refs ****ing the Celtics in the first half was OD. The dubs were going to win anyway, no need to start it 8v5. I get it though lol can’t risk any chance of a 0-2 series going back to Boston.

Celtics weren’t winning with all those ridiculous turnovers anyway. Brown and Tatum were the only ones to show up on offense and Brown got taken out of the game basically after the 2nd (phantom) foul.

I expect it to go back to SF 2-2. Boston not a particularly good home team but they’re really good coming off a loss.

C5C76DB5-E16C-4AFD-8C8A-C64BD06DD15B.jpeg

Luka more athletic and faster than JT? Now this is a post. :lol:

The guy has no idea what he's talking about. One of Luka's best assets is being methodical, using his body for shots, and overall craftiness. None of which screams athletic explosiveness. I think people easily get skill mixed up with athleticism.

Later on he said its cause Luka is stronger, which is probably true, but I guess thats his definition of athletic. :lol:

Also people on reddit were calling Klay a new nickname. Klank Thompson. :lol:

After two games it seems like GSW has Tatum under wraps. Brown is a problem. Draymond did great on him but not sure if that’s sustainable. The open 3s are still a problem. Celtics still got another turnover stinker or two left at home.

Steph can get what he wants. Physicality shmysicality. Still concerned about the others stepping in. Still feels like an even series.

Last edited:
You know every game counts right?
Man these MF'ers supposed to be the greatest team ever

Aint no way after one game they already need Draymond to be karate kicking people and putting his forearm on somebody throat

I didn't see the first half so when I saw the replays of all the 💩 he was doing I was trying to figure out how he didn't get ejected

Props to the Celtics for not falling for that 💩 and props to Ime for taking the tech for his players

Man these MF'ers supposed to be the greatest team ever

Aint no way after one game they already need Draymond to be karate kicking people and putting his forearm on somebody throat

I didn't see the first half so when I saw the replays of all the 💩 he was doing I was trying to figure out how he didn't get ejected

Props to the Celtics for not falling for that 💩 and props to Ime for taking the tech for his players

You made up the first paragraph and the second

Then you didn’t watch the first half.

Draymond was 1000% wilding. Should have had 3 techs. But he understands you can’t go down 2-0. That’s what a champion does. He made up for his trash play in game 1. And as far as him playing football, it’s the same thing y’all champion from the 90s. Can’t complain about it when someone you don’t like plays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom