2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Otto Porter Jr.'s three was the biggest shot in the game. Celtics got the lead down to six, then Porter hit that three to increase the lead to nine and really blew the game open minutes later.
The Tatum three right. The last field goal a starter made. That was huge you saw Steve Kerr get up right after that make. Also... As much as we want to get after Klay, has Jayson Tatum played well at all? Outside of lighting it up from three yesterday.

The Tatum three right. The last field goal a starter made. That was huge you saw Steve Kerr get up right after that make. Also... As much as we want to get after Klay, has Jayson Tatum played well at all? Outside of lighting it up from three yesterday.

He’s been bad. Every shot is tough. Wiggins got him in hell. But he’s due for a 40 ball

Grant Williams and Tatum hit back to back threes to cut the lead down to six before Porter Jr's corner three.

To me the Celtics biggest issues last night were not respond well to/matching the Warriors physicality and poor decision-making on offense. Way too many live-ball turnovers (or bad shots that might as well have been turnovers). Those are death against the Warriors.

Went to a birthday party/watch party last night, I’m struggling right now :lol: Might be for the best

Although I don’t understand not a single Saturday game

The NBA has avoided Saturday finals games for years. Game 5 last year was the first time we got a Saturday finals game since 1981.

But yeah. No finals games next weekend kinda sucks.

Tatum hasn't been completely right since that stinger early in the Heat series. Something is still a little off.
He was grabbing the shoulder yesterday as well. That plus Smart and Time Lord being hobbled, and Al Horford being old... Idk man..

You made up the first paragraph and the second

Then you didn’t watch the first half.

Draymond was 1000% wilding. Should have had 3 techs. But he understands you can’t go down 2-0. That’s what a champion does. He made up for his trash play in game 1. And as far as him playing football, it’s the same thing y’all champion from the 90s. Can’t complain about it when someone you don’t like plays that way.
You told me I made up the first two paragraphs but then you agreed with the paragraphs

I said he should have been ejected
If you feel he should have received 3 techs then you also agree he should have been ejected
Two techs in one game = ejection

Cant lump me in with "yall" because I rarely post in here
But how do you justify a player in 2022 doing what you say was done in the 90s, when the things done in the 90s are no longer allowed in the league?

And if you know anything about the 90s NBA you would know that if you put your forearm in someone's throat you're getting punched in the face

Nah let's not make any excuses for Mr. Tatum

Since that stinger in Game 3, he averaged 27, 10, and 6 the rest of the way vs Miami which were better than his numbers vs Miami in the first 2 games of the series prior to the stinger lol

Boston fans, let's not be reaching for excuses like 1) blaming the refs, and 2) pretending Jayson still hurt. Lol

This the dam Finals, suck it up and ball.

And give credit to the Warriors for being more aggressive than the Celtics and forcing Tatum to shoot 11-36 and holding him to 15 ppg.

C's fans should be asking themselves what their team is doing defensively to disrupt the Warriors best player?

Save for the 4th quarter of game 1, the Warriors have clearly made Beantown look soft.

Screenshot_20220606-071655_Google.jpg

Last edited:
summer poole party shorts on :pimp:

when i watch my high schoolers play, this new generation of hoopers loves playin with in the cootie cutters. one of them got benched after he rolled his shorts up even after the coach yelled at him to cut that **** out :lol:
The youngins definitely od with this. Jalen green was damn near in some booty shorts one time :smh: :lol:

Tatum looked pretty good yesterday. He’d look even better if he wasn’t hellbent on taking Kobe shots

You told me I made up the first two paragraphs but then you agreed with the paragraphs

I said he should have been ejected
If you feel he should have received 3 techs then you also agree he should have been ejected
Two techs in one game = ejection

Cant lump me in with "yall" because I rarely post in here
But how do you justify a player in 2022 doing what you say was done in the 90s, when the things done in the 90s are no longer allowed in the league?

And if you know anything about the 90s NBA you would know that if you put your forearm in someone's throat you're getting punched in the face

I was saying last night Draymond was wilding. Whatever you want to call it, it was needed energy.

I’m saying you’re wilding saying this version of the warriors was the best team ever. That was made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom