2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a dog in the fight.

I feel Refs gave Green a longer lease last night but still not an excuse the way Celtics allowed this man to punk them like they were kids. Hortford, Brown, and Tatum didn’t want any parts of him. The way he did Williams😂

Celtics didn’t even want to make eye contact with that man when he was talking😂

Curry is ahead of his time, what he is doing now will be more appreciated when his career is done sadly.

Celtics were being ran off the 3 point line all game and instead of taking a midrange open jumper the Celtics were forcing action.

What’s the point of giving him a tech if refs not gonna give him a 2nd tech?

The point of the the 1st tech is to discourage his bs

If he keep it up you gotta give him the 2nd tech

Not ejecting him just encourages him to keep walking the line.

I was saying last night Draymond was wilding. Whatever you want to call it, it was needed energy.

I’m saying you’re wilding saying this version of the warriors was the best team ever. That was made up.

I totally agree with this. For the Dubs, this propelled them throughout the game. Looney and Wiggins fed off that on the glass and especially defensively. Draymond still a ****

The Warriors defense showed out. Wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the series to be reminiscent of G2 which was ugly to watch in a lot of ways. I expect the Boston defense to respond. Steph looking like the only reliable offensive threat from here on out. Klay trying to feel his way out by just dribbling around and chucking up shots in half court offense not going to work at this stage. If he starts catching fire I expect it to be off transition spot ups or off offensive rebounds where the defense loses him.

Dray is indeed the habitual linestepper

Was that 2nd incident worth a double tech, yes but enough for an ejection? Nah

1654530157630.png

What’s the point of giving him a tech if refs not gonna give him a 2nd tech?

The point of the the 1st tech is to discourage his bs

If he keep it up you gotta give him the 2nd tech

Not ejecting him just encourages him to keep walking the line.
adam silver made the call

goddamn these gsw fans are soooo goddamn ugly how they not have one baddie courtside smfh
i just want to thank y'all NT dubs hater nation for all the crying and complaining that's going on here, y'all made my morning.

#DUBSin5
:lol:
ur morning being made by other fans is why yall fanbase so ugly

meanwhile real mornings are made by a delicious chicken breakfast like this, hope everyone gets to start their mornings with a beautiful piece of fried chicken :evil:
IMG_2909.JPG

That’s Derrick White’s fault for backing up, having no resistance. Bad defense
That definitely should have been an offensive foul….from playing 5A highschool basketball my coach would have benched me for not having heart to get through that moving screen

i just want to thank y'all NT dubs hater nation for all the crying and complaining that's going on here, y'all made my morning.

#DUBSin5

Man! So much crying man they was down 30 :lol:. And crying about some damn referees the day after.

Like, I get being upset about some calls in real time. But that’s not why the game went the way it did.

Tears and moving screen talk is back. Like clockwork :pimp: :lol:

Anyone really thinking Draymond should’ve been ejected is crazy

Same dudes who call the NBA “soft” want Draymond to get ejected for a light tussle :lol:

It makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom