2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650300874213.gif

Jokic ain’t a super scorer? Hmm, we had a whole discussion on his scoring a few weeks ago lol
hes super effcient but hes not a high ft or a high 3pm make guy . His best asset on o its almost impossible to double him cause of his reads. If the other guys cant make them pay its just so tuff

Why this dude making me take slights at lamelo :smh: they’re both all star caliber but lamelo def ain’t prove he’s better than ant

Swap Lamelo out for Ant and the Twolves are a top 3 seed. Put Ant on the Hornets they wouldn’t have even made the play in.
ant man in a play in, 30 point. lamely is averaging getting beat by 30 in play in games.

oh and that lamely turn is coming next season for sure. not from me but everyone

The conversation right now is about Boston.

Whenever Utah, Philly or whoever is on some type ****, it gets discussed as well.

examples were given of the shirts miami fans were wearing

we saw lakers players going at lakers fans, this season

im not going judge all Americans and/or all of Boston and/or all of Celtics fans by Dave portney

im also not going conveniently forget the role kyrie is playing in the whole situation

being a sports fan my whole life I’ve always found it weird how convenient certain conversations are surrounding certain fan bases.. like why do duke fans get a pass for the awful shh they have done to amateur athletes

Lamelo and DLo on defense :sick:

Lamelo averages more steals per game than Ant and has the exact same Defensive rating as Edwards.

While simultaneously being a better rebounder, 3pt shooter, and passer.

Ant is better finishing at the rim. That’s literally it. His only job on the court is to score the ball.

My laptop and email open but I’m doing nothing.

examples were given of the shirts miami fans were wearing

we saw lakers players going at lakers fans, this season

im not going judge all Americans and/or all of Boston and/or all of Celtics fans by Dave portney

im also not going conveniently forget the role kyrie is playing in the whole situation

being a sports fan my whole life I’ve always found it weird how convenient certain conversations are surrounding certain fan bases.. like why do duke fans get a pass for the awful shh they have done to amateur athletes

Duke fans do not get a pass. I look at black Duke fans the same way I look at black Boston ones.

Duke fans do not get a pass. I look at black Duke fans the same way I look at black Boston ones.

lines could have very easily been crossed when it comes to kyrie at that game, all things considered

but based on what he said and we saw, I don’t see the big deal that this is being made out to be

I haven’t seen any videos of stuff being thrown at him or nets players.. haven’t seen any videos of people getting into his personal space.. and i don’t think anything racial has happened, at least not based on what kyrie said

I think fans on a whole have issues, that’s why I don’t really have much of an interest in actually attending sporting events.. it’s a cool experience.. But I’d rather be comfortable and get left alone and not deal with dumba@(@(@s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom