2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
mavs cheerleaders on strike or summin? mavs got a bunch of lineman twerkin to truffle butter during the timeout

45F6EDA3-8EED-466B-A573-7D72A67487E9.jpeg

If dubs were at home and it was game 5 I'd say they make a run in 3rd qtr but yea I wouldn't bet on it tonight.

warriors SQ been solid
i like where they are at given the score
those shots will go down

This Rich & Shameless go looks like it has some interesting content. Might have to check it out at some point.

Wanted to check out the one with Brian Williams/Bison Dele. Anyone of y'all peeped it?

Always found his story wild.

Canada better too …..The days of America being the “best” and top option are long gone
I was all in on that idea for most of my life, but in the last decade I’ve come to realize it was all bull **** and really just a flat out stupid concept.

Back in the day teams would play with urgency. Nowadays look at teams without looking at the score you can’t tell who’s losing.

Feels like one of those games where Warriors start off the 2nd half with one of them 19-3 runs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom