2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t look it up but Monta Ellis couldn’t have played with Steph that long. It had to be when Steph had glass for ankles.

0B648CC5-6F81-488B-A911-001AC08863D7.gif

He’s still getting his legs back underneath him remember?
This really needs to be cleared up :lol:. Man’s has played at least 50 games. Approximately how many games does one need to get their “legs back underneath” them? He’s also been conditioning and practicing during said time.

“Yea man I didn’t really start to feel like myself until around game 47” is a crazy statement. It’s hypothetical not factual.

I took 2 bets before the series :lol:. What changed? You don't think the warriors can win anymore?

That's awesome. You didn't quote me, come to me...nothing until after game 1. If you wanted to bet, you'd have come to me earlier. Nothing changed, I'm just not taking anymore bets from anyone once it starts

DripNick DripNick cute. I've been open to bets this entire postseason, yet not a single soul took the offer until AFTER game 1. Nothing changed for me but certainly a win has some of y'all feeling yourselves. If that confidence was real you would have lined up to take my bread when it was offered

That's awesome. You didn't quote me, come to me...nothing until after game 1. If you wanted to bet, you'd have come to me earlier. Nothing changed, I'm just not taking anymore bets from anyone once it starts
I wonder if that would be true had the warriors won yesterday :lol:. I just checked and I didn't see you asking for any finals bets. It's cool tho. You're not the only warriors fan that can talk a good game

I wonder if that would be true had the warriors won yesterday :lol:. I just checked and I didn't see you asking for any finals bets. It's cool tho. You're not the only warriors fan that can talk a good game

Not a warrior fan and from the beginning of the post season I asked for bets. No one took them. I flat out said in here I'm up 300(a post you quoted). If you wanted to bet you could have. You didn't. No one wants to hear all that extra, you didn't bet.

Not a warrior fan and from the beginning of the post season I asked for bets. No one took them. I flat out said in here I'm up 300(a post you quoted). If you wanted to bet you could have. You didn't. No one wants to hear all that extra, you didn't bet.
You also said you'd be up over a g as soon as anyone wanted to bet against Steph tho. It's legit ok, I don't care that you don't really believe the dubs can win

Good thing this is a seven game series. The way these Bron fans are talking, you would think the Celtics won the chip 😂

Facts
W’s rotation on the defensive end has been terrible over the last couple of games. Boston made them pay.

Al Horford hit more 3’s in one game than he has in his whole life! You gotta tip your hat and keep it moving.

Derrick White played big last night. After film, the W’s will make adjustments and make it more difficult for him.

Jaylen Brown stepped up in the fourth big time. He played a great game and I would expect him to be steady all series honestly…..cough I’m one of the people that thinks he’s better all around than Tatum and if he ever learns to dribble he would be the better of two.

Tatum won’t play this bad offensively again, but as his scoring picks up, his assist will drop. The ball had energy on the Celtics side last night, when Tatum gets hot, he will be more reluctant to making the extra pass.

Dray…….stinks offensively and last night was terrible on defense. He will be better

Iggy……he gotta come in after the usual rotation guys. He’s been out the whole playoffs, gotta roll with who got you here.

Klay…..I said it earlier in the playoffs, but I think he has a problem with Poole. I have yet to see him make the extra pass to Poole when given the chance. Offensively he’s a black hole now, and if his shots aren’t falling, he has nothing to give.

Poole, didn’t expect 7 shots from him, but he’s been consistent all playoffs. He has to be the 2nd, 3rd scoring option.

Steph, needs more minutes on the floor period. He had to attack the paint even if he isn’t getting the calls in the paint. He will be fine. Finals MVP on the way still.

Steve Kerr don’t be stupid and overthink this series 😂

You also said you'd be up over a g as soon as anyone wanted to bet against Steph tho. It's legit ok, I don't care that you don't really believe the dubs can win

And all the people that were willing to bet, I did. You didn't find this confidence until after game 1 of the finals. I've been in here the entire postseason run...only person who's confidence has changed very obviously is you. But if it makes you feel better, tell yourself whatever

And all the people that were willing to bet, I did. You didn't find this confidence until after game 1 of the finals. I've been in here the entire postseason run...only person who's confidence has changed very obviously is you. But if it makes you feel better, tell yourself whatever
How is that when I put up $400 before game 1? Like I said it's cool. You're not obligated to put your money where your mouth is. Not that serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom