• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burrow is a tier above. Hit multiple perfect, indefensible throws in the first half.

Bengals with a more complete group of dynamic weapons, add to that our mistakes and we were probably fortunate to be in a position to win/tie going down to the very end.

I honestly really enjoyed the ride this season. Really appreciative of the work Rich Bisaccia did and I enjoyed watching this team as frustrating as these moments can be.

Hope we don't do anything too stupid this offseason.

Burrow is a tier above. Hit multiple perfect, indefensible throws in the first half.

Bengals with a more complete group of dynamic weapons, add to that our mistakes and we were probably fortunate to be in a position to win/tie going down to the very end.

I honestly really enjoyed the ride this season. Really appreciative of the work Rich Bisaccia did and I enjoyed watching this team as frustrating as these moments can be.

Hope we don't do anything too stupid this offseason.

Chase and Higgins are better than what we have at WR. Ruggs was at 469 yards before he went full dummy. He was heading for a 1,000 season. We need a few more pieces at WR and shore up this OL.

as much as i don't like Derek, i think he is here for one more season. i'm hoping he doesn't get extended though, bc he does not play like a $35mil per season QB.

this QB class just isnt very good, but at some point we need to take a gamble. we are the opposite of "if it isnt broke, don't fix it". we have run it back for 8 years with 1 constant, and have yet to win a playoff game. i dont want to hear "but the defense, play calling, WRs..." blah blah. again, 8 seasons with nothing to show for it.

idgaf about stats. he's 5th in yards, which people love to bring up, but didnt make the pro bowl. why? he turns the ball over at an alarming rate. the fumbling problems are still there after 8 seasons. hell, he fumbled last week and today. Derek is not the answer.

as for HC, our whole staff has to go. we definitely over achieved. we need a REAL culture change, and no more former Raider retreads. no more Cable, Olsen, etc. bring in Harbaugh, bc he is a no non-sense guy. he well get in your face is you make a stupid mistake, like Peyton Barber downing the ball at the 2.

i'm 50/50 on Mayock though. there's controversy about who made what picks between him and Gruden. we'll never really know for sure. i'm more interested in if he's staying, bc that will determine who our HC will be and probably who our QB is next season.

:rofl:

How can they still so confidently say that when there's actual video evidence :rofl:

That's not the reason we lost, but it still doesn't help that they were awarded a TD instead of attempting a FG.

Derek will get an extension. But how njavier03 njavier03 mentioned, he’s not a $35 million dollar quarterback. But somebody will pay that. Just hoping not TOO much is guaranteed, our else they could be stuck with him for the next 5+ years.

Bringing in Harbaugh with a brand new staff will definitely change things around. The only concern I have with harbaugh is he’s a my way or the highway type of coach. That **** works in college, that doesn’t work in the NFL, especially if you’re not winning games.

The rumors of Devante Adams have been there recently, but I don’t see how he would leave Aaron Rodgers for Derek Carr, unless the raiders give him more money than anybody else.

Derek will get an extension. But how njavier03 njavier03 mentioned, he’s not a $35 million dollar quarterback. But somebody will pay that. Just hoping not TOO much is guaranteed, our else they could be stuck with him for the next 5+ years.

Bringing in Harbaugh with a brand new staff will definitely change things around. The only concern I have with harbaugh is he’s a my way or the highway type of coach. That **** works in college, that doesn’t work in the NFL, especially if you’re not winning games.

The rumors of Devante Adams have been there recently, but I don’t see how he would leave Aaron Rodgers for Derek Carr, unless the raiders give him more money than anybody else.

Adams ain't got no choice to leave Green Bay.
Best believe they putting that Franchise Tag on him.

I don’t see him wanting 35 mill. He has said he just wants to win. We will see. I’m all for trading our draft picks so we can bring in a legit WR.

i'm not so sure about that. iirc, Mayock isnt a huge fan of Carr. if Mayock stays, he's going to bring in a HC that feels the same way. if the Raiders were that sold on Carr, a deal would already be on the table. i still think he's a slightly above average QB that mightily struggles with consistency and ball security. you can't win a SB if your QB fumbles every game, throws behind the LOS on 3rd down, or gets stone feet in the pocket. he's definitely better than half of the other QBs, but this team needs a more than that if we don't have a top 10-15 WR and a ****ty OL. if Rodgers goes to Denver, we are ****ed. we need to take a swing on a new franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom