• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roller coaster year … Missed the game, but I expected the outcome. Every year there’s always a new young QB that’s always gonna be better than Carr. He’s like 30 and still without a playoff victory. Looks like we’re stuck with him for awhile. Heart and leadership can only take you so far, gotta back it up with talent though.

I don’t see him wanting 35 mill. He has said he just wants to win. We will see. I’m all for trading our draft picks so we can bring in a legit WR.
When is the last time a guy said “nah fam, imma go where they give me the most money.” Everybody wants to win. But when team A gives you 40 mil guaranteed and team B is desperate and gives you 65 mil guaranteed, where you think he gonna go?

Mutha****en Kirk Cousins got 3 years and $84 mil guaranteed :lol:

When is the last time a guy said “nah fam, imma go where they give me the most money.” Everybody wants to win. But when team A gives you 40 mil guaranteed and team B is desperate and gives you 65 mil guaranteed, where you think he gonna go?

Mutha****en Kirk Cousins got 3 years and $84 mil guaranteed :lol:
Brady took less

Ignoring the fact that so much hinges on the potential coaching hire, the only person I desperately want to move on from is Greg Olsen.

Roster wise I get things are charged right now but the situation isn’t dire at all.

Add every piece we can in free agency. Keep developing a young core.

And with total control now, Mayock has to hit on early round draft picks.

Ignoring the fact that so much hinges on the potential coaching hire, the only person I desperately want to move on from is Greg Olsen.

Roster wise I get things are charged right now but the situation isn’t dire at all.

Add every piece we can in free agency. Keep developing a young core.

And with total control now, Mayock has to hit on early round draft picks.

Greg Olsen and his MFing screen calls on something like 3rd and 12 :rofl:

I'm watching teams like the Bills spreading open the field and throwing the ball midfield and downfield, while my Raiders out here throwing passes into the flats and curl routes :rofl:

Let’s see how much pull Derek has with who he wants to be coach next year
i’d take what derek says to the media with a grain of salt.

could be true. could be just the politically correct answer. but aint no way in hell would derek ever try to throw anyone under the bus and say “we gotta move on from x”

Bittersweet feeling.
We lost a tough game but at least we won’t marry ourselves to Rich/Olsen going forward.

Would love to hire Daboll after what he helped orchestrate against the Patriots.

Guess he was Grudens beard. Somebody to take the blame if the Gruden era flopped..on the field. Nobody knew all this other isht was about to happen, so I doubt he really had any say on the picks. Or maybe Leatherwood, Arnette, and Ruggs we're his guys and that's why he's gone. Either way I don't think it's bad he's out. I just hope Mark gets a GM and let's him pick a coach instead of the other way around.

Not happy with us interviewing Mayo for HC tho, that makes no sense

Mayock constructed the best roster we’ve seen in decades and yea I have little faith in Mark’s competency in sourcing a better replacement.

the team’s character changed, thats for sure. the team had fight and loved football. But Mayock had his fare share of hits and misses.

i do wish he would have stayed though.

If Mayock is gone, I have no doubt in my mind that Mark is clearing house with the entire coaching staff as well.

Mark must have someone ready if he interviewed Mayo, maybe Harbaugh is a go.

hate to sound blunt but just seems like a interview to fulfil hiring requirements.

Back
Top Bottom