• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am hoping the new GM or Coach get rid of Carr. I cant take an 8th year that feels like 18th year of Carrbage

I like Bissachia but im worried he will want to keep Carr. Therefore, lets get rid of both

Facts:

“And because he has started since Day One and only missed two games, that has left Carr with a lot of games to lose. In fact, his 55 losses are the second-most games lost by a quarterback through his first six seasons.
Of course, players don’t just lose 50-plus games in six seasons without being a little bad. More than in almost any other sport, a good player at quarterback can single-handedly turn around a franchise.

Among the 70 quarterbacks with at least 64 starts through their first four seasons, Derek's 6.86 yards per attempt ranks 41st”

:lol: :lol: I think you might really hate him

:lol: :lol: I think you might really hate him
:lol: Hate is a strong word

I am just glad the Carr era is close to being over.

No way Mark hitches the wagon to Carr for another 3-5 years. After 8 years, Mark knows what he has in Carr and he aint it.

I wish the dude all the best and hope he wins multiple superbowls with one of those teams with great receivers, defenses, running backs, and offensive lines.

No way Mark hitches the wagon to Carr for another 3-5 years. After 8 years, Mark knows what he has in Carr and he aint it.

I wish the dude all the best and hope he wins multiple superbowls with one of those teams with great receivers, defenses, running backs, and offensive lines.
i'm a Carr supporter and I hope we keep him. I don't wish him none of that **** if he leaves :lol:

i'm a Carr supporter and I hope we keep him. I don't wish him none of that **** if he leaves :lol:
I was kidding
We all know Carr aint winning anything with or without the Raiders.
If Carr is so good I challenge teams to give us a first round pick for him
And for any Raider fan to pick him as their first QB in their fantasy draft :lol:

He’s gonna get an extension:lol:

You know that nobody ever wins by themself right? Aaron Rodgers lost to a team a team that didn’t even score an offensive touchdown.

I was kidding
We all know Carr aint winning anything with or without the Raiders.
If Carr is so good I challenge teams to give us a first round pick for him
And for any Raider fan to pick him as their first QB in their fantasy draft :lol:
You want a first round pick for a team that couldn’t even replace Cooper or Mack with All those picks they got for them. Oh brother :lol:

You know that nobody ever wins by themself right? Aaron Rodgers lost to a team a team that didn’t even score an offensive touchdown.

Yeah that happens sometimes but to expect your team to carry you most of the season is not a winning formula. Burrow, Allan, Brady, Stafford are all still in the playoffs. All better than our Franchise.
The D carried us the last few months eventhough the offense gave them no breaks and put them in tough situations thanks to Carr’s league worst QB turnovers.
Special teams and defenses should win you games sometimes…and they have for the raiders. It just wont happen 10 games a season

Still no clue why people want Carr gone. He isn't the reason we've been terrible, but he's the main reason our team is even competitive.

If you look at our roster, you can't tell me that Carr isn't the main reason our team even made it to the playoffs this season.

We could've had Aaron Rodgers and it wouldn't have mattered as we saw tonight. An elite QB ain't gonna win the game himself. Rodgers is an elite QB, Rodgers had Aaron Jones and Davante Adams tonight and only put up 10 points as a team.

It's amazing we even made it to the playoffs with the offense we had. We pushed it to the limits with what we had on our roster. Ya'll think an elite QB like Rodgers would've taken us far with Renfrow and Waller as the main weapons? C'mon son.

Give Carr some solid weapons, continue improving the defense, work on getting a line that can give our QB time and create space for our HBs. We don't need to rebuild, we just need to continue building because the pieces clearly are there given how far the team went this year.

Are you confident enough in our Defense to be trading away all the picks for Davante? :nerd:
lot of our defense bout to hit free agency. Casey Hayward, Denzel Perryman, Philon…

Ed Dodds gonna have a lot of quick decisions to make when he gets here :nerd:

lot of our defense bout to hit free agency. Casey Hayward, Denzel Perryman, Philon…

Ed Dodds gonna have a lot of quick decisions to make when he gets here :nerd:

We still got Denzel Perryman for one year which is good. But losing Hayward and Philon to FA would hurt. So those picks are pretty important.
Davante Adams sounds nice, but if we gotta trade away hella picks for him I'd much rather us just try to find some solid WRs in FA or trade. Somebody like a Michael Crabtree who was extremely solid for us, but not a superstar like Davante. Get two solid WRs along with Renfrow/Waller/Jacobs and we're golden.

yall really gonna compare Carr and Rodgers when it was 0 degrees and snowing?

Give Carr some solid weapons, continue improving the defense, work on getting a line that can give our QB time and create space for our HBs. We don't need to rebuild, we just need to continue building because the pieces clearly are there given how far the team went this year.

he had that in 2017. the offense was ranked 23th, defense was ranked 20th, and we finished 6-10.

22TDs, 13INTs, 8FMBs

yall really gonna compare Carr and Rodgers when it was 0 degrees and snowing?

he had that in 2017. the offense was ranked 23th, defense was ranked 20th, and we finished 6-10.

22TDs, 13INTs, 8FMBs

We also had that in 2016 and went 12-4 and was ranked 7th in offense.

And why can't I use Rodgers as an example? So what if it was 0 degrees and snowing. Why does Rodgers get an excuse but Carr doesn't? Carr has never had a receiver like Davante or a back like Aaron Jones. His best RB up until Jacobs was Latavius Murray, and Marshawn was a shell of his prime. His best WR was Crabtree or Cooper.

Plus, look at SF. They made it to the NFCCG with a QB like Jimmy G. You mean to tell me Jimmy G is a far better QB than Carr? Carr isn't the problem.

Back
Top Bottom