• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DC is a tough player to move on from. He’s like Alex Smith.

If you want to win like Gruden wants to win, what are you gonna do? Move on and risk a step back or forward? Carr is that middle tier QB and that’s a difficult spot for a GM and HC to move on from.

Do we even have a 2nd round pick? Reggie packages our 2nd to the Bears with Mack

Just to play devils advocate: our WR’s are straight garbage. DC definitely throwing to the worse WR group in the league.

When the Raiders get down by wide margins (Packers, Jets, KC), it’s almost impossible for this team to come back - and it’s mostly due to how this team is built at the moment.

Our WR core is trash. Even Romo said there is no one open no matter how much time DC has. These guys can’t get separation.

Can’t put it all on DC but the 2 picks today were on him. We have to get a #1 Wide out for next season

When I read comments like this I’m always divided on how to interpret this - the defense fully knows what’s coming based on personnel. it’s predictable. And I think Carr definitely has a say in this but I think that also falls heavily on Gruden.

But again, what else can they do with the skill players on this team? When you’re best WR is the TE then you’re kinda ****ed.

Also, it absolutely gets predictable when you’re down multiple scores and know you have to take shots. Again with the limited skill set players on top of that. Not trying to defend Carr, those 2 INT’s were still horrible.

Need to see how Carr does with a legit #1 WR.

As good as Cooper was, he never developed into a #1 for us.

Why did AB have to be such a ****ing nutcase? :smh:

They’re gonna blame DC for everything. He didn’t play good at all today. The offense has looked so predictable in last 3 weeks. Jon has to call a better game.
I hella agree with this. I just feel like Gruden and company are trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents with that WR group. Kinda happened to the Pats last night too, as soon as you take out Edelman from their game plan it really frustrates that offense. But at least they got an Edelman to lean on :lol:

I hella agree with this. I just feel like Gruden and company are trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents with that WR group. Kinda happened to the Pats last night too, as soon as you take out Edelman from their game plan it really frustrates that offense. But at least they got an Edelman to lean on :lol:
Honey badger said they knew what they would do by their formations. Gruden’s offense is built around the short passing game. It’s why AL hated it :lol: carr is perfect for that role. Jon hasn’t called a good game for a almost a month. Carr has look off. The OL hasn’t been as good. The WRs have been trash. Tyrell has look nonexistent since that drop in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom