**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Guy I was up against benched Mostert in favor of Henry, Conner and Jacobs. He's gotta be punching the air lol. I'd still have a chance to beat him with my Hurts tonight but its a wrap already. Gonna be 2-1 after tonight.

Question if I sit a player to gain a loss for waivers top pick would that be ok? Since I need players due to my bad draft and injuries

Question if I sit a player to gain a loss for waivers top pick would that be ok? Since I need players due to my bad draft and injuries
Gotta do what u gotta do

I look at it the same way as teams resting players when they are up by 50

Dolphins going to the super bowl

Hear me out. Miami is being billed as a premier sporting destination and the NFL wants that plus access to the latin community in central and south america. They've been trying to expand internationally with games in the Europe.

Miami has F1 races now
Inter Miami picked up Messi and the NFL wants to latch on to that momentum with the Miami team

Tee or Tutu? Non ppr

Going against Burrow/Mixon down 5

Feel like it’s Higgins just to offset Burrow unless he ignores him today. And even better if Burrow leaves the game and backup looks his way.

But Tutu has a nice floor through 2 weeks

Can’t believe I’m winning right now.

My opponent left Achane in the bench.

Reminds me of Arian foster great fantasy player but injury prone eventually ending his career
Don’t do Arian like that.

Williams can barely put together one solid year. Arian had a top 15 RB year EVER and had a dominant 3+ years at his position.

From a non drafted player as well.

That boy Tutu just helped me close out my week three

Just beat the only undefeated guy in my league

Had the lowest point tally in my league last week. This week I had the highest point total in my league with 192 :smokin

Glad I got rid of Zeke and OBJ

Okonkwo and Gesicki. Two other players I'm thinking about cutting

W’s for this week: fantasy and Eagles won.
IMG_0961.jpeg

Quentin Johnson and Palmer available in my league. Which one would be your priority this week ?

Back
Top Bottom