**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Musgrave hurt in protocol but they won't play for awhile so I feel fine long term but this week hurts

someone in my big money league gave up on Pitts and i was able to scoop him up on waivers (4th). I got Kittle so i’m not hurting too bad but i figured its worth the stash anyways.

Should i start allen or tag in qb for their matchup
IMG_0966.jpeg

someone in my big money league gave up on Pitts and i was able to scoop him up on waivers (4th). I got Kittle so i’m not hurting too bad but i figured its worth the stash anyways.
Don’t blame him for giving up.

Don’t blame you for stashing.

Wake up ATL passing game!

I’m looking for a WR - initially he mentioned Dell but then said what would i want for Etienne (non ppr) but if I can hold and do something for Dell I’m happy

My RB: ETN, Walker, Kamara, Achance, Warren, Pierce
My WR: Chase, Davis, Pickens, Wilson, Thomas

His Team is below + Jameson & Diontae Johnson
380B36C8-E4E3-47ED-9043-DCCE52749767.jpeg

last year before the season started i offered Josh Jacobs for basically peanuts and got denied by a friend. this same friend before the season started i offered Devante Adams for Gibbs and got denied again.

next year i’m gonna offer and be like “dont miss out on a 3rd year” and really try to fleece his *** :lol:

We still trying to trade for him? Game script was a DMont game but then again last week there was no excuse.

Tbh after having Swift last year, I’d kind of what to avoid the Dan Campbell headache. Williams ate and that may be this year also with DMont.

As a Kupp owner in a full PPR, Mostert has been my saving grace.

But I’m flipping him and M. Brown for Josh Jacobs and Zay Flowers.

Hope Jacobs bounces back.

Back
Top Bottom