**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Played against the #1 seed today in my superflex league. Survived Tyreek and Keenan Allen thanks to Herbert, Aiyuk and DJ Moore.

Sitting Henry last minute for Javonte paid off as Henry looked *** again.

Going to 7-4 and with momentum but losing Burrow still sucks.

By the skin of my teeth :lol:
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 05.19.25.png

Most of the talked about waiver adds are rostered in the leagues I’m in.
I have Boyd rostered in my main league, wanna drop him with the Bengals QB situation.

So with injuries and only a couple good games thus far is Kupp one of the more disappointing fantasy players this season? Especially considering his average draft position?

So with injuries and only a couple good games thus far is Kupp one of the more disappointing fantasy players this season? Especially considering his average draft position?
I have a hard rule of not drafting injured players. Managers that drafted him knew the risks especially with it being a hammy issue that are known to linger.

My votes would go to Mahomes and Ridley. Mahomes was going in the 2nd/3rd and only has two top five finishes. Never draft QBs high. Ridley was supposed to be a high upside WR2 but only has 3 good weeks with the others being complete busts.

I have a hard rule of not drafting injured players. Managers that drafted him knew the risks especially with it being a hammy issue that are known to linger.

My votes would go to Mahomes and Ridley. Mahomes was going in the 2nd/3rd and only has two top five finishes. Never draft QBs high. Ridley was supposed to be a high upside WR2 but only has 3 good weeks with the others being complete busts.
Yup.. Kupp season is going out as I vision it.. My friend has ridley and is forever cussing him out.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom