**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Allen was *** last night, hope he isn't full blown Madden cursed. At least I'm 1-0 both of my league.

Went 2-1 this week probably 3-0 if Rodgers didn’t go down

Gonna add Purdy & Love for this league (as Fre agent)

Somehow survived and got a dub benching Aiyuk and going against Tyreek thanks to that Dallas d/st :lol:

Curious who you started over Aiyuk? He's been the best receiver in SF for 2 years

Dotson :sick: , I already had CMC and Kittle in the lineup and even though that’s my squad I didn’t like the idea of starting 3 niners. Wasn’t even planning on drafting Aiyuk but he sat there during our draft and I was a little sauced so i said eff it :lol:

Rodgers going down helped me.

Screenshot_20230912-180035_Fantasy~2.jpg

Hoping Jamaal Williams has a nice game this Sunday. Need to take advantage of this flex spot while Kamara is out.

Should I look to trade Garrett Wilson?
I’m debating. I sent offers. I’m sure they’ll be declined :lol:

I just read something where before MNF game, Zach Wilson has never thrown a TD pass to Garrett Wilson…yikes.

My bench WRs are Doubs, Sutton, Gabe Davis and DJ Moore. I don’t feel comfortable with really any one of them.

I’ll probably just ride it out. God I hope Jets pick up a competent QB.

feel like trying to trade garrett wilson is tough because everyone knows why you're unloading him. you'd have to expect less in return. and even then people would probably stay away

I’m debating. I sent offers. I’m sure they’ll be declined :lol:

I just read something where before MNF game, Zach Wilson has never thrown a TD pass to Garrett Wilson…yikes.

My bench WRs are Doubs, Sutton, Gabe Davis and DJ Moore. I don’t feel comfortable with really any one of them.

I’ll probably just ride it out. God I hope Jets pick up a competent QB.
Man I took GW in the 2nd round I just knew he was about to become a stud with AR at the helm. Now he’s just a regular wr.
Nobody wants him 🤦🏽‍♂️

You’d be trading Garrett at his lowest value. He’s still a very talented player that actually had a couple WR1/2 finishes with Zach last season. Clearly the chances of a breakout season are slim to none now but at least you know he still has high-end upside.

Man I took GW in the 2nd round I just knew he was about to become a stud with AR at the helm. Now he’s just a regular wr.
Nobody wants him 🤦🏽‍♂️
Got him the second as well.

I was expecting production like ARod/Adams in GB. Those goal line TD throws would’ve been a thing of beauty.

But Jets next few games look brutal.

Got him the second as well.

I was expecting production like ARod/Adams in GB. Those goal line TD throws would’ve been a thing of beauty.

But Jets next few games look brutal.
Picked up Puka off waivers before he gets too popular. Heard Kupp might miss more than 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom