**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Welp, bounced in the first round as the #1 and 2 seeds in both my leagues. Lost Tyreek, Olave, and Keenan… Demarcus Robinson did work for me but just wasn’t enough. See yall next year…

Should there be a cause of concern for Kincaid?

I don’t know wtf happened but two targets???

Fortunately they play Chargers next week.

Thanks for eliminating me from playoff contention :smh: :lol:

IMG_0330.gif

i’m sorry bro. i love you.
IMG_0332.gif

Last edited:
Need Hurts to play tomorrow.

Down by 7. I have hurts. Opponent has Goedert.

I picked up Mariotta just in case. Drew lock is a free agent too Incase Geno can’t go.

i’m up 20 and its my AJ Brown vs his Jalen Hurts. Drew Locke and Mariota are available and im debating on making a move for both to be stingy AF :lol:

So thankful for my good regular seasons.

1st round bye came in clutch cuz we stunk this week. My RB situation in shambles meanwhile all 5 of my WR go HAM. I can only play 3 at best

2nd league stunk it up this week, last week of regular season only 4 get in. 1 was locked up, 2-4 tied at 9-5, and 5th is 8-6. Me (#2) losing to #3 by like 80, but 4 & 5 both lost. So I only move down to 3 and play this guy again next week. I wasn’t really concerned with this week bc I knew I was in but this beat down was ugly lol. Next week we getting the W

Almost Every year it’s us 2 and the #4 guy in the mix to win it

Last edited:
Had a bye week this week

I am probably screwed next week

My RB all timeshare now are Mixon and Ken Walker

Literally no one else unless Jonathan Taylor comes back and he’ll likely lose carries too because of injury IF he comes back

I’m so screwed 😭😭😭😭

my big money league i put in the Chargers defense.

I also put Javonte Williams in my flex over Addison, Noah Brown and Kenneth Walker.

And i won by 3pts to advance :lol: :wow:

Shoutout Waddle, Purdy, Kyren and Rachaad for carrying :pimp:

Advancing to the semis thanks to James Cook, Goff and Mostert.

Dunno what I’m going to do with Derrick Henry though next week.

Back
Top Bottom