2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Such a nice pair. I just did mines 2wks ago. Gave them the pop up picture book treatment 😂
IMG_1162.jpeg
IMG_1163.jpeg

Guess NBY sales werent good, just sent access on lows. Appreciate those that offered oops.
I'm sure the $150 price point is why they are getting a low take rate. If they are going to charge that much there should be more color and material options to choose from. I was surprised when I got access yesterday having just gotten access a couple of months ago. Now my wife's account was just given NBY access, the funny thing is she did not participate in Camp Nike trivia LOL

Considering other countries have gotten way better options, these basic options, limited even since you can’t separate the tongue and toe box, aren’t worth $150. This will be my 3rd access I’m passing on.

Have access, but don’t feel like messing with options…. If still available later tonight, I might give it a shot. Twill option looks interesting tho.

Quality is also better (although not 40 dollars better)
I only have the first round of NBY dunks from a year or two back, and basically used all suede. Materials are definitely nice. I can’t speak on quality of the newer ones, but most say it’s quite an improvement over the GR stuff.

I think the point of getting an ID shoe is simple, design a shoe and put whatever text on the back. Otherwise, you’re missing the point of purchase.

Decided to bite the bullet since this was my first time getting NBY access to customize dunk lows. I had the Tiffany dunk design in mind but I wanted to add my own royal twist to it 😅. And of course, Nike decides to send me a last-minute 10% birthday code after I placed my order so I reached out to CS to do a price match along with Rakuten cash back.
Member Orders. Nike.com.jpg

Orchard randomly out up blacks and whites online , as stated in their ig yesterday
Saw them all at the corner store by my house the other day. They were filming at this bank to bar outside the store. Used to ride my bike up and down it all the time growing up :lol: And always thought someone should skate there

Back
Top Bottom