2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ehh… I’m not a fan of the pandas, at all. Wifey was able to grab em for me on the very first drop, and I wasn’t feeling em in hand, so I got rid of em. But, I don’t have any issues with them. Like most have said, they’re simple, and easy to wear. Lots of other basic black/white, or white black pairs that no one says anything about. Lots of other dunks with trash materials that no one talks about, either (before someone throws the quality on em out there).

Let people rock what they like…. I’d say a good majority of peeps rocking pandas don’t even care that much about kicks in the first place.

Panda wearers livin rent free in some of y’all’s heads.

TL; DR

who cares?!
Need someone to make that Akira meme but with pics of that dude's pandas lmfaooo.

Yeah I’m shakin my head they the most generic ah shoes on the planet
Capture.PNG

lmfaooooooo

No access. Waited too long last time and missed out. Was gonna make poor man supas.

I just got NBY dunk low access. I don't think I am going to use it as I grabbed a pair in March when they were still $130. Willing to opp a pair if anyone is interested

2 designs I'm think of one is Gator themed and the other based off of Seattle's city connect mlb jersey
Screenshot_20230531-130610.png
Screenshot_20230531-130758.png
Screenshot_20230531-130334.png

Back
Top Bottom