2023 Official MLB Season Thread

why does mlb free agency seem so slow compared to the nba... don't really hear about any big free agent signings right now

why does mlb free agency seem so slow compared to the nba... don't really hear about any big free agent signings right now

Probably has to do with the kind of season they may have to play again. With or without fans, loss of revenue. Teams may not have a ton of money to throw around right now.

That's pretty awesome they're finally doing that. Hopefully it makes it easier to find some merchandise, been on the hunt for a KC Monarchs hat for a while.

I’ve always viewed WS wins between 1930-1950 a certain way. The Yanks likely would’ve won a good amount of them, but it’s apparent that the talent in the Negro League was just about as good as MLB. Jackie wasn’t even the best player in Negro Leagues and look at the stats he put up from 1947-1951, stats that arguably could’ve been better because you know they were callin some BS against him first couple of years.

This announcement is dope because someone like Satchel Paige can get the love and respect he’s always deserved.

That's a great buy-low considering who the hell are the pitchers given up? :lol:
Yean has promise but I think Wil Crowe long term is a AAA spot starter for a team. For two years of Bell I like it a lot.

Now they need a pure RH bat either at 3B or in the OF...maybe even Realmuto if the Lerner’s are going to open their pockets.

2B1E157B-DD13-4BB6-ACD7-3D95DD03BAE4.jpeg
Finally got one of these bad boys

Back
Top Bottom