2023 Official MLB Season Thread

“Eastern Band Principal Chief Richard Sneed told the AJC that if the Braves consult with him, he’ll say that he has no problem with the team name — which honors the warrior spirit — but it’s time to hang up the tomahawk chop.”

Even the nation the Braves pay for PR so that their fans can use them as talking points says the chop should go.

Braves fans on their Dan Snyder bull****.
This the thing I don’t get from other Braves fans. Like the chop isn’t worth fighting for. Is this really about respect or just another way to be goofy at ball games cause it really just comes off as people wanting to defend being able to be goofy at the ball game.

you can make the argument the name is fine but all people are asking is to drop the native Americans iconography that gives people an excuse to act goofy that comes off as tasteless. It’s not even asking a lot.

This the thing I don’t get from other Braves fans. Like the chop isn’t worth fighting for. Is this really about respect or just another way to be goofy at ball games cause it really just comes off as people wanting to defend being able to be goofy at the ball game.

you can make the argument the name is fine but all people are asking is to drop the native Americans iconography that gives people an excuse to act goofy that comes off as tasteless. It’s not even asking a lot.

i hope yall beat the *tros.. but i really aint looking forward to some of your fan base finding joy

obviously, i hope the best for you.. especially after yall delivered vs the dolphins

20211027_185857.jpg

Keep playing the shift and Astros are beating it every time, no type of adjustment

Runs ended up being a result yesterday and tonight

Gotta win that first home game to truly know if you’ve flipped home field advantage, cause you know for some odd reason the Astros have played better on the road and it’s plausible for them to win all three in Atlanta :lol:

Back
Top Bottom