2023 Official MLB Season Thread

No. He got hurt and his replacement has easily filled the void. ..replacement who was also their #1 prospect.

And he just made another play in the field to continually prove it...kid is the goods...

Why’d they go after CC then? Were they assuming he’d shift to 3rd?

Clevinger had the phils looking stupid last night

great series in LA to only come home and completely **** the bed

Clevinger had the phils looking stupid last night

great series in LA to only come home and completely **** the bed

Yup Sunshine looked good and dominant again. Nice for the Padres to be 7 deep with our starting pitchers this season. Gore pitched 3 good innings out of the pen also.

:rofl: at Juan Soto being the definitive NL MVP favorite before the season and on May 18th already potentially being on the trading block. Sucker bets.

:rofl: at Juan Soto being the definitive NL MVP favorite before the season and on May 18th already potentially being on the trading block. Sucker bets.

Juan Soto to the Padres would be dope.

-Wil Myers. Expiring contract.
-Luis Campusano. Catching prospect.
-Ryan Weathers. Pitching Prospect.
-Throw in other prospects.

Get it done AJ :lol:

I’ been playing MLB the show since its inception but I stopped playing online modes somewhere during the PS3 generation because of the lag. My boy finally convinced me to give diamond dynasty a shot a couple weeks ago and this **** is taking over my life :lol: Co-op is hella fun.

I’ been playing MLB the show since its inception but I stopped playing online modes somewhere during the PS3 generation because of the lag. My boy finally convinced me to give diamond dynasty a shot a couple weeks ago and this **** is taking over my life :lol: Co-op is hella fun.

co-op is the best when it works real ****.. we gotta run man

i be on DD heavy though when im not on Apex

cant wait till it becomes a Ranked mode and can earn rewards but they need to fix servers first

Reactions: HIM
I stopped playing MLB the show online head to head or diamond dynasty online modes because to many people kids & adults just cheat by bunting & stealing bases every single time.

These people don't know how to hit or pitch in the game :lol:

Mullins quote isn't real.

vzwtmq5kkys81.jpg

And this is horrible.

Soto is not getting traded while the owners are trying to sell the team.

And any proposal that doesn’t include all five of a teams Top 5 prospects is getting laughed at.

Back
Top Bottom