2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Nice pitched game by Yu today. Padres taking the first 2 series on this road trip. Onto to SF tomorrow and this weekend.

:pimp:

Harper just had that PRP injection for his elbow which is why he missed the last 3 against SD.

He might just be a DH most of this season if the elbow doesn't improve and heal right after the PRP injection.

D2A5A32A-FBA1-4094-95AF-0FD1C536B890.gif

Ew….. he has a push shot? :sick: :smh:

:lol:

He was trying to give his helmet to Escobar to get him involved with his celebration

Alonso is being a good teamamte. Escobar had an error in the 9th inning from last night's game. And he had another error that the Cardinals tied the game in the 9th inning today

one of my biggest worries at a baseball game getting hit by a baseball... I feel bad for that chick though

Feel safer with the mesh, plus for the most part my eyes are on the field. But like reporters and camerafolks with their backs turned to the action…eek.

I saw a chick get her nose broken from a high slicing foul ball. What's crazy is that it was high up in one of the suites along the 1B line. Plenty of time to react so I doubt she was even paying attention. Started leaking immediately.

Yeah I was taking photos at a minor league game a few weeks ago. Being in that camera well is pretty scary, especially on the first base side. Don't know if I would be able to react in time tbh

Back
Top Bottom