2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Anyone been to coors field? I've always wanted to see a game there. Might take a quick trip this season to check out a couple games.

Just looked at scores for the day and surprised by that Orioles barrage to end the game...they have 2 dudes that hit .287 and .288, respectively, and the rest are .255 and below. :lol:

Anyone been to coors field? I've always wanted to see a game there. Might take a quick trip this season to check out a couple games.

Been there many times, what do you want to know? It’s a nice park to go to. Tailgating scene is an embarrassment though.

Been there many times, what do you want to know? It’s a nice park to go to. Tailgating scene is an embarrassment though.

I don't know what I don't know....hotel, good bars for pre-game, something to do during the day..I don't know...I just wanna go.

Joc got slapped over a fantasy football stash? :rofl:

He still looks/sounds shook, too :lol:

I don't know what I don't know....hotel, good bars for pre-game, something to do during the day..I don't know...I just wanna go.

Wynkoop brewing is right by the ballpark. I went to Blake street tavern after the game when I went this past September. But there’s a lot of good restaurants and breweries close by the ballpark which is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom