2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Damn, I didn’t know DeadsetAce DeadsetAce quit or got banned or whatever. He was extremely hard on me back in the day when I made those ignorant comments about Spanish Ball players. Never thought I’d read something like that, about him. Hopefully he can learn something from this, it doesn’t have to be a bad defining moment.

LFGM!

43D3BD24-4512-479B-A93E-D33E98F2E75D.gif

B80E4EBA-14E6-42D3-9738-9338EACFE74D.gif

Wynkoop brewing is right by the ballpark. I went to Blake street tavern after the game when I went this past September. But there’s a lot of good restaurants and breweries close by the ballpark which is always a good thing.

Yea man, head on down this way. Denver is an interesting town. It’s only gotten popular to live there in the last 15 years. There are a **** ton of homeless dudes around that basically stayed put as “nice” and fancy buildings went up in their areas. I’m not the biggest fan of Denver the down town city, other than the bar scene and such down by the stadium. Blake street is the “famous” stree when it comes to the stadium. The Blake street tavern is kind of the place to be beforehand or if you don’t have tickets or want to watch sports on tv. But there are tons of small and niche bars in Denver. If you like whiskey, go to seven grand. It is near the stadium and has a wide selection.

Not sure what your lifestyle is, but Boulder is personally my favorite place in the “area”. It’s about 25 min northwest of the denver, nestled up against the mountains. It has a reputation of being yuppie, but it’s hard to beat in my opinion for relaxation and having a great time.

Appreciate it, fam. :lol:

I'm gonna look atvthe schedule and see which weekend I can fit in. Sounds like I'll probably stay in Boulder if it's that close.

It’s a long Season, but I don’t know how you beat SDP pitching in a 7game series.

They have 2 ACES(Paddack/Clevinger) hurt as well.
Yu
Maneaa
Misgrove
Snell

One of the best closets in the game. Just nasty.
If Machado continues to hit .300+, and Tatis makes it back…yea I can’t see LAD getting them.
81C3CA8E-3647-4E76-A3BE-B9B71D64FBDC.jpeg

AB39D7CC-37E5-4E1A-A3CD-88E024B65E5E.jpeg

Paddack was traded to the Twins and was never an ace level pitcher and he’s done now facing his second Tommy John surgery.

Clev was put on the 15 day IL just to be safe with his latest tricep injury.

Padres just need to worry about themselves and stay close where we are in the NL West.

Tatis will be back at the end June but I expect an adjustment period.

Bullpen is shaky right now with the exception of our closer Taylor Rogers and we should get help with guys like Drew Pomeranz, Pierce Johnson, Adrian Morejon and other guys due back soon.

Damn, I didn’t know DeadsetAce DeadsetAce quit or got banned or whatever. He was extremely hard on me back in the day when I made those ignorant comments about Spanish Ball players. Never thought I’d read something like that, about him. Hopefully he can learn something from this, it doesn’t have to be a bad defining moment.
what happened?

I would for sure consider Paddack ACE material.
Well, pre spider tack ban.
Worst thing to happen to his career, let him tell it…. Ut before it was banned(and caused his injury), he was on his way.

Damn, That is one nasty slider that Swarmer has.
Maybe he can Dave Bote his way into a full time role.

He is learning through my posts and I'm very proud.

Appreciate it, fam. :lol:

I'm gonna look atvthe schedule and see which weekend I can fit in. Sounds like I'll probably stay in Boulder if it's that close.

My guy dragicon dragicon knows what he speaks. Boulder is nice. Denver ain't what it used to be. Affordable housing doesn't exist so lots of nice buildings but homeless everywhere so not as safe as it used to be. I live by the old airport but work downtown. Very similar to Minneapolis but without the skyway and humidity.

This was the best week and weekend of Baseball so far this year.
Some instant classics this week.
MLB really is God gift to SPORTS.
I wouldn’t say god’s gift lol. It ranks near the bottom of the major sports. Not my opinion just based on numbers.

Back
Top Bottom