2023 Official MLB Season Thread

A1EC080D-CEB7-4517-9E17-5300CDC90399.jpeg

:rofl:g

I love how Pads fans keep posting this yet conveniently cut out the last 30 seconds of that quote :lol: This was back in March with a healthy Buehler and Gonsolin. :rolleyes

I love how Pads fans keep posting this yet conveniently cut out the last 30 seconds of that quote :lol: This was back in March with a healthy Buehler and Gonsolin. :rolleyes

Typical sorry Dodger fans excuses just like Dave Roberts :lol:

Tommy Lasorda and Pat Riley didn’t make these guarantees with the excuses :lol:

Typical sorry Dodger fans excuses just like Dave Roberts :lol:

Tommy Lasorda and Pat Riley didn’t make these guarantees with the excuses :lol:
What excuses? Just stating how out of context that quote was . How is this an excuse when Doc said that back in MARCH. Acting like he said the "healthy starters" part tonight :rofl:

Holla when yall win the WS. Manny acting like he won the chip tonight :pimp:

I'm glad Starbucks hasn't banned you yet mr j 858 mr j 858 congrats to you.

GG Padres you guys outplayed us and definitely out managed us.

Go Phillies.

I heard Dave Roberts stormed the Capitol @FBI

GG GS mr j 858 mr j 858 reconic supreme reconic supreme whoever else is a Pads fan and DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ’s bandwagon self lol the Padres are the fathers tonight and the doyers are epic chokers. No heart team no testicular fortitude. Automatic gearbox no clutch.

mr j 858 mr j 858 when you’re done with all the pek pek get in here and shine and slander we’re ready for it

yeah i don't claim to be a padres fan so i'm not pretending to soak up this moment :lol:

i'll root for them as someone who is in SD a ton and is moving there but i by no means claim to be a die hard padres fan. it's go Sox for life. this win is for mr j 858 mr j 858 reconic supreme reconic supreme and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 and the other padres fans to celebrate. congrats to y'all. enjoy this :pimp:

I'm glad Starbucks hasn't banned you yet mr j 858 mr j 858 congrats to you.

GG Padres you guys outplayed us and definitely out managed us.

Go Phillies.

I heard Dave Roberts stormed the Capitol @FBI

I have video of Dave Roberts at the Capitol on Jan 6 @FBI

Cody Bellinger has classified NSA documents in his clubhouse locker @FBI

how come no one talks about the fact that, outside of a mickey mouse ring covid season with no fans, mookie betts has been dreadful at the plate in the postseason?

too likeable of a guy?

All I heard was cries from Dodger fans how he was not being mentioned in the NL MVP conversation this season.

Back
Top Bottom