2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Need Cole to show up big today. Stupid *** loss :smh:. Bullpen in shambles and horribly managed by Boone last night.

Congrats to the Padres. Padres/Phillies classic examples of getting hot at the right time. Should be a fun NLCS.

Feels real good not having to sweat out a game 5 today instead i just get to enjoy a EAGLES W tonight

My guyy !!

Some how our damn teams did it

Best of luck - Deff should be a great one cant wait till tuesday

I’m running on 3 hours of sleep after we stopped at in n out on the way home last night. Someone in line bought everyone’s order until 1:30 and people were chanting let’s go Padre’s in the line :rofl:

Some how they both did it’s going to a great series. Two teams with nothing but that dog in them that’s for sure :pimp::pimp::pimp:

C3F9FEF7-5160-4A75-8ACC-5E5AEB0AD936.jpeg

The Dodgers wasting another year of Mookie and Co. free everybody. I’m tired of seeing these dudes lose in the postseason every year. Blow the team up.

frink85 frink85 do you think this Series hurt Trea’s pockets?
I saw you mention it.
At first I’d like to say hell yes.
Then I really look at him and his tools, and it won’t matter. He’s breaking banks somewhere. He’s going to need to spend all Fall on a machine that throws nothing but breaking pitches for sure. That weakness is too big for a guy of his Stature.

Dodgers 😂😂😂😂
Was getting a tattoo yesterday watching the game
And finished watching at the bar
18 scressful innings

Back
Top Bottom