2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Angels are just cursed.
Get Trout back and Giolito gives up HR and BB, before he even gets to 10pitches

Rocco is responsible for a handful of L's because of his mismanagement of the SP and relievers. It was much worse earlier in the season, but tonight another L on him unless the Twins come back. Makes no damn sense

Let’s just put in Floro and see what happens. Ober literally found himself as the game went on.

Ober's a gamer...he does this. Sans one start I'm blanking on, he settles in nicely as the game goes on. Not hard to assess...yet here we are and Floro giving up the lead and 3 runs...so far...granted, not hard hits, but cmon...

Agreed not hard hit balls but its like we gained confidence and Ober did as the game went on and they just yank him.

5 runs now...and counting..

You got me fired up jpzx jpzx :lol:

Analytics are fine, but this deep in the season you need to know your personnel and have a feel of the game...Rocco...does not. Idiot. :lol:

IMG_0605.jpeg

Rocco is responsible for a handful of L's because of his mismanagement of the SP and relievers. It was much worse earlier in the season, but tonight another L on him unless the Twins come back. Makes no damn sense
They get to play in the AL CENTRAL, you can’t have ALL the pieces. Gotta give something back lol

Don't project your "my franchise ruined Trout/Ohtani" on me... :lol:

You probably right tho...doesn't mean I have to accept it.
I just feel bad for LAA the same way I feel bad for SDP, the fans…I feel bad for the fans.
I haven’t expected much out of my Redsox since before Betts left, I want to wish all the luck I don’t need o er to your Twins. Go get’em

astros win.
mariners win.
blue jays win.
rangers lose, extending their losing streak to 6, and now are 2 games from being on the outside looking in.

Rangers are about to get sucked up by ASTROS.
Six losses in a row with a 4game series in Minnesota.
They have to be feeling that pressure now only .5 game up

Could be by the Mariners with how they’re playing as well. It’s funny ppl still ignoring them after they just dominated the Astros this past weekend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom