2023 Official MLB Season Thread

He was actually pretty solid last season. Jesus, Dodgers.

9w7yxr4724ec1.jpeg

The way they lost pitching last year I’m not surprised. Throwing out deferred deals helps them in the short term to keep adding like this too.

So uniform news for some teams:

Mets will have a city connect uniform and it will debut on April 26th. Which is a Friday home game and is supposed to be a day when they’d normally wear their black alternates. Potentially a black city connect jersey? Not sure.

The Mets also are dropping the white outline on the wordmark/letter boarder of the black jerseys and hats. This is from the 2024 MLB Style Guide:
3E2C6B61-0692-49F6-94DF-4A23CD8008AB.png

Yankees are going back to their 50s, 60s era road uni’s per 2024 MLB Style Guide:
9385CCA7-2F43-4BE9-9E06-9FF015AA9EBD.png

The Angels will be wearing their 1970s throwback and have a 7 game designated “throwback week.” Per 2024 MLB Style Guide:

FFCDB152-F49E-4DCF-ADF2-261BAA44AF2F.png

The Rays are looking to petition MLB to wear a St. Petersburg jersey at least one game a season.

The Phillies look to be getting rid of their red alternate uni due to debuting a city connect uni this season and the “4 plus 1” uniform rule.

Mets look way better. There was too much going on with that black alternate.

Blue with orange outline is enough.

Never done it, but my bday is always near the end of spring training. Scale Of 1-10, how badly do I meed to book it this year?

Funny...my bday at the very beginning.

Idk tho, man...It'll be 3 of the last 4 years now. 1 solo, 1 with my daughter and now with the gf. All vastly different, I presume. :lol:

Visit my mom who RVs down there every spring, play golf (or not), and usually catch 3 or 4 games. Weather last year was ****ty, but it's a vacation to me no matter.

To answer your question...5 out of 10? It's a niche vacay...depends? Definitely worth trying. You need at least 1 to get the rhythm.

nice! we'll be down there Mar 11-14. who you going to see? we're still trying to decide who to see

Damn...Be there 2nd-7th. Would've been a nice spot to meet-up.

No games mapped out yet. Took care of everything else first, but staying outside of Phoenix. As of now, it's looking like Peoria for a game, Scottsdale and the another play-by-ear to keep it flexible.

Back
Top Bottom