2023 Official MLB Season Thread

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce the M's and Padres in Peoria...

Giants in Scottsdale downtown and Rockies/Dbacks in Salt River. Been to both. Salt River is cool, but mostly cause itcseems newer..idk tho. I just wanted to see Arenado at 3rd at the time. :lol:

Tempe stadium (Angels) was pretty whack, but it was the only game I showed up early for and if you get there early enough, they let you down to the training complexes to watch BP and stuff. Saw Trout riding shotty on a golf cart within arms length. Thought it'd be cooler, but I was just like..."yep...that's him." :lol:

Don't think I've been to Surprise...Goodyear had a great atmosphere. It's where my daughter got her first MLB baseball, so I'm biased, but I did like that field.

6th-11th in Scottsdale for the lads

That's where I stayed when I went solo. Definitely for the Lads, but 1 week was waaaayyy too long. :lol:

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce the M's and Padres in Peoria...

Giants in Scottsdale downtown and Rockies/Dbacks in Salt River. Been to both. Salt River is cool, but mostly cause itcseems newer..idk tho. I just wanted to see Arenado at 3rd at the time. :lol:

Tempe stadium (Angels) was pretty whack, but it was the only game I showed up early for and if you get there early enough, they let you down to the training complexes to watch BP and stuff. Saw Trout riding shotty on a golf cart within arms length. Thought it'd be cooler, but I was just like..."yep...that's him." :lol:

awesome, thanks man :pimp:

we'll be right north of phoenix so locationwise that's perfect

awesome, thanks man :pimp:

we'll be right north of phoenix so locationwise that's perfect

I think I'm just north of Phoenix this time too. I let my girl book it. I'm not as tuned in so long as she's good since I'll be taking care of logistics (baseball games). :lol:

It's all so damn close though...with the traffic we both used to, you'll see the locations on a map thinking it'll take forever, but it was all seamless. I could easily get in a round of golf and make a game early.

:lol:

actually that reminds me. don’t think we booked a car yet. might have to bring the golf clubs down too :pimp:

:lol:

actually that reminds me. don’t think we booked a car yet. might have to bring the golf clubs down too :pimp:

You can just rent if you are only playing once - we are degenerates who will be playing every morning and then hitting games in PM

Rented clubs in Scottsdale. I have nothing but hand me downs anyway...crushed it that first day in Scottsdale and the fairways were wiiidddee. The air definitely different. Got to feeling myself and until some spot in the desert beyond Peoria somewhere humbled me...I blamed it on my hangover. 😏

Oh they trying to be like the Red Sox. Don't blame them. I always liked these.

Red-Sox-Black-Armband-World-Series-2013.jpg

Baseball writers have the biggest egos in the world. A hall of famer is one whether its first ballot or on their final eligible year. Someone will leave Ichiro off next year too.

Yeah it’s goofy. All these under qualified names getting considered and getting into the hall and no

Bonds
A-Rod
Clemens
Manny

Writers are gonna look back on this one day and be embarrassed. Rightfully so.

Only 2 out of 500 even had A-Rod or Manny on their ballots.

I just hope the high speed train and the "Aces" new stadium is done by 2028. EZ weekend trip and Ohtani Era will be in full swing. Maybe with Sasaki too :nerd: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom