2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Looking forward to see if Moncada becomes the star everyone thought he would be. Also looking forward to seeing Eloy make it to the show.

Frustrating

Moncada has to have IT this year. I just need someone bring back some life to white Sox and have good Chicago baseball for both teams. This is like my lakers all over again lol except we got lebron but still

Padres projected wins went up from 76.5 to 79.5 :rofl:

30 mil for 3 wins :lol:

lol yea but you gotta look at it like they set him up as the centerpiece of the team.

padres have like 4 guys in the top 20 of prospects maybe 20 out of the 100

on paper they look like the next astros

With the success the Cubs, Astros, Braves have had with a stack farm club, 2019 is only year one. Padres will be fine.

Frustrating

Moncada has to have IT this year. I just need someone bring back some life to white Sox and have good Chicago baseball for both teams. This is like my lakers all over again lol except we got lebron but still

Moncada has been moved to 3rd now so let's see how that plays out. That's where he was at when the Red Sox were bringing him up.

Eloy needs to be our star

72E2850E-A1BD-49C6-A06F-9F5F951B29F6.png

Why he so salty though :lol:

If you turned every home run Barry Bonds ever hit into an out, his career on base percentage would be .384, the same as Alex Rodriguez's.

Through age 26, Bonds had 10.8 defensive WAR, more than any other outfielder in major league history other than Andruw Jones through that age

If Bonds were to return to the major leagues tomorrow, he would have to make 1,412 straight outs to drop his on base percentage below .400.

Back
Top Bottom