2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Oh baseball, I missed you so...
Is there an lc thread for Mitchell and ness jerseys? Just ordered a Rickey Henderson and I'm always sceptical about Ebay orders.

Did Bryce sign with the Phillies already?

I'm ready to begin my disgust with this Giants franchise not doing enough.

Did Bryce sign with the Phillies already?

I'm ready to begin my disgust with this Giants franchise not doing enough.
Best thing about being an A's fan is the absence of expectations, lol. Well, that and the fact that they're not the gigantes. PLAY BALL!!!

I'm ready for the incoming "reports" aka Boras BS that Harper has multiple offers for more than $33m per year.

I need baseball to band together and never cave into boras again. Can’t stand him and the **** advice he gives his players lately.

Best thing about being an A's fan is the absence of expectations, lol. Well, that and the fact that they're not the gigantes. PLAY BALL!!!

Yeah it must be awesome to be the redheaded stepchild of the Bay Area market, not have a stadium, not be able to afford to keep your best players, and not win anything of substance for 3 decades.

Realmuto, Segura, Cutch, Robertson. Phillies have had the best offseason by far.

But I’m gonna keep it real with y’all, I’m gonna be a sad boy if we don’t get Harper :lol:

Snapped a pic last summer next to his statue in Harrisburg where he played minor league with the Senators. Got that **** locked and loaded the moment he signs

Back
Top Bottom