2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Lets not undervalue the importance of depth.

Cano is still a star. Not sure how for how much longer but I think he still has 1 or 2 more all-star caliber seasons left.

Lowrie is borderline all star with the bat and glove (multiple positions on the infield) and Im curious what Broxton may or may not do.

Its ok tho. Lets see how the 1st half of the season goes.
I hate to say it but if you’re two biggest moves we’re 36 year olds at the end of their career, your offseason wasn’t electric. Mets are better yes, but this wasn’t an amazing offseason at all.

Dodgers could get Harper..but a 10 year deal would severely hamper the players they need to pay in the next several years..

2021-
Justin Turner, Joc Pedersen

2022-

Kershaw, Seager, Taylor :lol:

2024:

Behlinger

They gonna find another 400 Million for Belly, Seager and Kersh? good luck 8):sick:

^^^
Way I see it, Joc can walk with the OF prospects the Dodgers have coming, and Kershaw won’t be getting another huge extension, beyond the one he just received, if the beginning of this season is any implication.

Seager will get paid for sure, but Taylor has to turn in a bounce back year to get anything close to big.

I've read reports that Dodgers didn't offer Harper a long term deal, then I've read they have offered him a long term deal

If it's the same money as the Giants and long term, he will take it...however I'm not even sure LA has the financial means to make it happen

We'll see

Dodgers could get Harper..but a 10 year deal would severely hamper the players they need to pay in the next several years..

2021-
Justin Turner, Joc Pedersen

2022-

Kershaw, Seager, Taylor :lol:

2024:

Behlinger

They gonna find another 400 Million for Belly, Seager and Kersh? good luck 8):sick:
Kershaw is washed

Not sure if Hanley will even make roster but don’t mind it. Minus well bring Adam Jones in too.

Outfield looks horrid.

I hate to say it but if you’re two biggest moves we’re 36 year olds at the end of their career, your offseason wasn’t electric. Mets are better yes, but this wasn’t an amazing offseason at all.

I dont see Cano as our biggest move this offseason. Wilson Ramos or Diaz were bigger.

Tatis Jr :smh::pimp:

Moncada starting off camp hot. :pimp::pimp:
Hope his switch to 3B pays off well for him this year, I expect good things from him this season tbh

"The Dodgers are evidently still not willing to go to a decade, as ESPN.com’s Buster Olney reported yesterday on Twitter. They are, however, prepared to “obliterate” Greinke’s AAV record"- They have a 5 year deal on the table in the realm of 35-40 a year.

"As for the Giants, Nightengale says the club is willing to go past $300MM on a ten-year term to land Harper. That’s unsurprising, as it emerged yesterday that the San Francisco organization was willing to go to that length, but is notable nevertheless. Nightengale cites “panic and desperation about season-ticket sales and fan interest” as driving what is “strictly an ownership pursuit"

If it's bout long term he's the Giants to lose. If he really wants to be in LA, he's going to be betting on himself to not have a year like he did last year. In five years, who knows what the market will look like. If we lose this ****er to the Dodgers though..

Gotta believe the Phillies are out.. Boras is making last minute calls with Nats as we speak. This gets wrapped up by Friday-Saturday.

Parra
Duggar/Maybin
Harper
Belt
Posey
Longoria
Crawford
Panik

Top 10 Bullpen in baseball with 3 Reliable starters

Def should compete for a playoff spot year 1 :pimp:

That's 6 All Stars, 2 MVP's and several gold glovers in your lineup. Yeah they are old but proven major leaguers.

F the giants
:smile:
26504039432_348f5516fd_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom