2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Apparently the Giants upped their offer to 10-year with chance of highest AAV. Classic arms race out in the NL West hahaha!

Hah! The sf team is showing their desperation again. At least Harper isn't 150 years old when they threw the checkbook at him. Hope they get him!

Boras gonna Boras. I’m not buying any of these wild rumors. Nats made the 10/300 offer and Phils offered 300 everything else is smoke.

Dodger fans all winter- "OMG BRYCE COME HOME, WE WANT YOU BABY BRYCE YOU ARE OUR SAVIOR"

Dodger fans when it becomes clear he will be a Giant, "Bryce sucks, trash, awful, ****ty player, alex verdugo>bryson harper or whatever his name is"

Laughable.

Told you this **** was a done deal.

Giants players are tweeting bout the Harper news...

Players talk, expecting this to be done by the weekend. Looking like 10 for 330 with opt out after 4.. big time money in front half.

Bryce Harper is a great player regardless where he signs, and good for teams still spending money and offering 10 year (!) contracts.

As a Dodgers fan I'd love to have him, but he's definitely not a need. Wish him well and hope he goes back to performing at a high level, because baseball is better when he does.

Aside from the bullpen, where else did the Mets have a better offseason? Team added depth but no quality stars.

Lets not undervalue the importance of depth.

Cano is still a star. Not sure how for how much longer but I think he still has 1 or 2 more all-star caliber seasons left.

Lowrie is borderline all star with the bat and glove (multiple positions on the infield) and Im curious what Broxton may or may not do.

Its ok tho. Lets see how the 1st half of the season goes.

It's been real Marwin
mjcry1.png

Back
Top Bottom