Old and New Yankee stadium
Shea
Citi field
The old vet
Citizens Bank
Camden Yards
Turner Field
Tropicana Field

Really need to checkout some more stadiums. I wanna go to Pittsburgh stadium real bad. Always loved the way it looks some they built it

Stadiums I’ve been too:

1. Coliseum
2. AT&T
3. Angels
4. Dodgers
5. Petco
6. Safeco
7. Chase
8. Coors
9. Wrigley
10. Fenway
11. Old Mets
12. Citi
13. Old yankee
14. Cincinnati

Really want to make it to all of them eventually.

i still have to go to citi field and yankee stadium... i went to yankee stadium last year but for nyu graduation not a game and i never been to either the old yankee stadium or shea and im from nj lol... only 1 stadium i been to was oakland when they played the yanks... that stadium is terrible
Citi> Yankee in my opinion.

I’m going to Astros-Yankees this year. Tired of going to Fenway so I made a weekend out of it.

Also Bregman got paid 5 years. 100 million. Buys out first two years of free agency.

It’s a perfectly good stadium to watch a game. It’s easy to navigate, has above average food (pricey though) and pretty much all the seats have a good vantage point. Snagging tickets isn’t difficult either. Surrounding neighborhood is nice as well.

If you’re looking for weird quirks like the Green Monster, it won’t be at Nats Park. You won’t get the charm of a Camden Yards/PNC, but it’s also not a dump like the Coliseum/Tropicana or full of boardroom stiffs and finance bros like Yankee Stadium.

Yikes, completely disagree. No charm, fans suck and food was fine. Went to 12 stadiums last season and it might have been my least favorite. I’ll be at opening day if you will for a beer though!

Yikes, completely disagree. No charm, fans suck and food was fine. Went to 12 stadiums last season and it might have been my least favorite. I’ll be at opening day if you will for a beer though!
Nationals tickets are cheap. The ballpark did seem bland though. I like the location of the park though.

:lol: idk how that’s a complete disagreement. Food is fine = being above average to me, it’s a baseball stadium. Already said it didn’t have the charm of one of the classic parks or a signature quirk. It’s a new, clean stadium with solid views of the field from all sections. Some fans unfortunately need cues to cheer, but they aren’t snobs and at least try. But to each their own :lol:

Won’t be at Opening Day but will be there for Harper’s return :pimp:

madj55 madj55 but that’s a big deal to me lol. Mind you, I haven’t been with true fans yet so hopefully my opinions change when I go with my diehard Nats fan buddy for opening day.

Alex Bregman with a 6 year/$100M extension, I feel like the Astros got a bargain because he's one of the better 3rd baseman. Gets a chance to hit the market at 30 though.

It buys up his arbitration years and his first couple years in free agency. Kind of a bargain if he continues to perform the way he did last year.

Playing meaningful games in Japan is ridiculous. Makes no sense to start the season then come home and play exhibition games again. :lol:

Since we are listing stadiums.....

1) AT&T Park (gonna take a while to get used to the name change)
2) Oakland Coliseum (yup, still call it that too)
3) Wrigley Field
4) Petco Park
5) Chase Field
6) Dodger Stadium
7) Angel Stadium
8) Yankee Stadium
9) Coors Field

10) Candlestick Park
11) Old Yankee Stadium

Would love to hit up more. Safeco will be on the list this season.

Back
Top Bottom