2023 Official MLB Season Thread

A-Rod was corny, but Jeter definitely got a huge pass for being a total douche. Cashman’s quotes in here are fire, especially about replacing him :lol:

A-Rod was corny, but Jeter definitely got a huge pass for being a total douche. Cashman’s quotes in here are fire, especially about replacing him :lol:

Cashman mishandled that, he was trying to bash Jeter to get him for a good price. Joe Torre talked about it in his book, wasn't a good look.

Cashman mishandled that, he was trying to bash Jeter to get him for a good price. Joe Torre talked about it in his book, wasn't a good look.
Disagree. Being honest isn’t equal to bashing. From 2010-2014 he was 19th in WAR among SS. All he really had going for him at that time was his mystique and a fan base that would’ve been pissed.

Disagree. Being honest isn’t equal to bashing. From 2010-2014 he was 19th in WAR among SS. All he really had going for him at that time was his mystique and a fan base that would’ve been pissed.

Yeah he wasn't a top 5 SS at the time but Cash did some dirty ****. He was leaking BS to the media and trying to get people to turn on him. I can't remember all the details cause it was 8+ years ago but it wasn't cool. Jeter was our hero and our captain, didn't like how he handled it.

Yo you really Timid? Stop playing yo

Yeah he wasn't a top 5 SS at the time but Cash did some dirty ****. He was leaking BS to the media and trying to get people to turn on him. I can't remember all the details cause it was 8+ years ago but it wasn't cool. Jeter was our hero and our captain, didn't like how he handled it.

No

Yea Torre talked quite a bit about it in his book. Cashman leaked and did a whole lot of dirty things behind the scenes during that negotiation. Say what you want about WAR and what not, but during that time Jeter was the heart and leader of that team.

Nobody in professional sports is touching Ronaldo’s or Jeter’s resumes when it comes to women.

I don’t see Sale earning back that contract extension but Boston had no choice but to pay him big. Not surprised if E-Rod is the best Sox pitcher this year. I’m that high on him.

Got mine

20190323_131715.jpg

Season is officially on :nthat:

Can’t believe opening day is next week. Sneaks up on you.

I’m looking forward to watching the Nats sans Harper.

Best thing the Nats did this offseason was get not 1, but 2 dependable catchers. Last year the catcher position was a black hole.

Can’t believe opening day is next week. Sneaks up on you.

I’m looking forward to watching the Nats sans Harper.

Best thing the Nats did this offseason was get not 1, but 2 dependable catchers. Last year the catcher position was a black hole.

We should catch a game. I’ll be there Thursday!

Back
Top Bottom