2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Got mine

20190323_131715.jpg

Season is officially on :nthat:

Will pass on this year's game.

There are only defensive improvements in the game this year.

Not worth the $60 IMO.

Thats legit with every sport game tho

Every year we only pay for updated rosters. If anything theyll take away something and come bsck with it 3 years later saying... Brand New

macbk macbk be careful using that subscription on your phone if you have Verizon. I've heard of people getting their stuff cancelled if T-Mobile catches you using it on a different cell carrier's network.
Yup. I have att and they emailed my sister saying they were cancelling her subscription because they noticed a non T-Mobile user accessing it

Pulled a rendon in MLB last night. Guess i got my 3B locked up for now

My boy pulled altuve and the other homie got a judge

Diamonds seem to be a bit more common at 1:50 Odds

I need this temp deployment to hurry up and be over with so I can get back and play '19. The next two weeks just gonna be spent watching game play I guess.

Forget to add something. You have to use cellular service, not Wi-Fi/LAN to redeem on t-mobiletuwsdays.com

So do it on your phone

Uni Watch has moved to SI, annual MLB column here:

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/03/26/mlb-jerseys-opening-day-yankees-red-sox

Some league-wide cliffs:

All teams except the Reds (who'll have their own anniversary mark) will be wearing a commemorative "MLB 150" sleeve patch for the entire season, along with a matching cap patch on Opening Day

MLB is following the lead of the NFL and NBA by relaxing its footwear-color regulations. Instead of each team having a primary shoe color, which had been the case for several decades, players will now be able to wear any combination of black, white, gray, and their team colors.

There's been no announcement so far about Players Weekend, the August promotion that features garishly colored jerseys with the players' nicknames on the back, but the program appears to have been popular in its first two seasons, so it will likely be back for another round.

If you see a pitcher or catcher looking at his watch during the game, he's probably part of MLB's new experiment to combat sign-stealing by having pitchers and catchers wear smart watches.

An unusual situation will unfold when the Red Sox and Yankees face off for the first MLB games ever played in London. Although the games are technically Red Sox home dates—both teams will wear their white uniforms.

Finally, if you want to look ahead to next year, Nike will be taking over the MLB uniform contract from Majestic, and the Nike logo will be appearing on the chest of each jersey (similar to the look in college baseball), not on the sleeves like the Majestic logo.

Finally, if you want to look ahead to next year, Nike will be taking over the MLB uniform contract from Majestic, and the Nike logo will be appearing on the chest of each jersey (similar to the look in college baseball), not on the sleeves like the Majestic logo.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Yeah I held off on grabbing a Harper jersey in anticipation of grabbing a Nike joint next year after the switch

The shirsey good enough for now. Hoping to have time to the Phils Braves game before the UFC fight on Saturday

Yeah I held off on grabbing a Harper jersey in anticipation of grabbing a Nike joint next year after the switch

The shirsey good enough for now. Hoping to have time to the Phils Braves game before the UFC fight on Saturday

Shirseys :pimp: I only own one Yankee jersey and it's a Jeter from 2008 (OYS final season patch).

First 3 Red Sox-Yankees series are in the Bronx, then 1 in London. First one at Fenway ain't til July 25th :sick:

Someone on the radio just said Trout has more than twice as many twitter followers as Harper. How the hell does Bryce only have one mil? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom