2023 Official MLB Season Thread

C CP1708 money > winning

You can’t fault a player for choosing the money route, as all MLB teams are money > winning themselves.

Not gonna leave 50-100 million on the table to win a couple more games. It’s not like a title/playoffs are guaranteed.

Then comes a point where a team can not afford so many marquee guys, so it’s a matter of time before all those guys leave, and you might be that superstar amongst a bunch of ****ty players since you’re tied into a long term deal

“Best player in baseball behind Trout” :rofl:

yelich_GettyImages-2_1557487965019_38342956_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

don't @ me

We were only 43 games in on his 1st year of contract lol dudes already talking reckless bout it

We still holding down 1st atm and winning series besides just getting crushed by brewers.

Got a +26 run differential.. holla at me in a few years with this harper non sense

Our offense is perfectly fine with cutch, jean, harper, hoskins, realmuto

Yea Harper has always been a streaky player. Not sure why guys are surprised by his start.

Everything I read always says 2020.

Seems like Yordan Alvarez is leapfrogging Kyle Tucker for the Astros top hitting prospect. Dude has been destroying the ball.

could solve first base for them and move tyler white out.

I get MLB tv every year and honestly I can’t watch most games because I get home around 6:30 PST :lol:

I gotta make better choices

1. What patch are teams wearing on their chest today?

2. Why are teams wearing memorial hats this weekend?

Just heard them say it's military appreciation weekend.

I need one of those Yankee fitteds if they go on sale.

Last edited:
They're leaving Mickey Callaway in Miami. Brodie Van Wagenen is also responsible for this. Come and get us he said. The Mets are the team to beat in order to pad your record. He needs to be on the hot seat as well.

Back
Top Bottom