2023 Official MLB Season Thread

In other news, as the poop pile mounts at the bottom of the NL East, Adam Eaton and Todd Frazier just tried to tear each other's throats out ...

Luckily, they only made it about 50 feet from each other ...

Versus the Orioles this year.

Gary Sanchez 8HRs 13RBIs In 8 games
Gleyber Torres .485 BA 8HRs 10RBIs In 9 games

Probably shouldn’t pitch to them anymore.

In the race to see who gets fired first, Davey Martinez has leapfrogged Calloway.

Last edited:
thank you Cubs for beating the Phils yesterday.

The Mets are showing some grit.

JD Davis with a pinch hit 3run HR opposite field.

P.Alonso with his 16th HR to tie it in the 8th

https://www.mlb.com/news/amed-rosario-walk-off-hit-lifts-mets-past-nats
Watch the replay and see Jeff McNeil as the base runner stand right in front of Turner while he's throwing to 1st base......:lol: :pimp:
McNeil is 1 of my favs this season. Dude does it all and plays everywhere with heart, never a bad attitude.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/ozzie...odd-frazier-adam-eaton-feud-nobody-liked-you/

Ozzie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao crazy, Eatons been a tool since he was at Miami University Ohio.. My cousin was the starting SS at Northern Illinois.. NIU was playing them and was down 11-0 in the 6th.. .Eaton on first and he steals second.

My cousin told him something like "seriously bro? Up 11?" Eaton got in his face and said "Suck my .... You guys aint ****, dont like it stop it"

Fast forward 4-5 years later and my cousin is working in the White Sox Org and Eaton is on the squad, they run into each other and he looks at my cousin and just laughs and calls him a bum.

Supposedly Frazier and Eaton threw hands in the locker room back when they were on the Sox

Phillies bullpen comes back to haunt them once again

this **** is getting so ****ing tiresome watching. very frustrating

Phillies bullpen comes back to haunt them once again

this **** is getting so ****ing tiresome watching. very frustrating

Both those teams yesterday bullpen need help. Both of them can use Kimbrel.

Will be interesting to see what happens after the draft once teams don't have to up that draft pick if they sign Dallas or Craig.

Baez is that ****ing dude man. Him and Wilson only Cubs I **** with, regardless of the fact I know them personally. They are some studs.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/ozzie...odd-frazier-adam-eaton-feud-nobody-liked-you/

Ozzie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao crazy, Eatons been a tool since he was at Miami University Ohio.. My cousin was the starting SS at Northern Illinois.. NIU was playing them and was down 11-0 in the 6th.. .Eaton on first and he steals second.

My cousin told him something like "seriously bro? Up 11?" Eaton got in his face and said "Suck my .... You guys aint ****, dont like it stop it"

Fast forward 4-5 years later and my cousin is working in the White Sox Org and Eaton is on the squad, they run into each other and he looks at my cousin and just laughs and calls him a bum.

Supposedly Frazier and Eaton threw hands in the locker room back when they were on the Sox

Eaton sounds like a cool *** dude to kick it with :rofl:

yea i keep seeing reports popping up on kimbrel hopefully someone soon caves in cause this is ridiculous. a good amount of teams need BP help big time

thank you Cubs for beating the Phils yesterday.

The Mets are showing some grit.

JD Davis with a pinch hit 3run HR opposite field.

P.Alonso with his 16th HR to tie it in the 8th

https://www.mlb.com/news/amed-rosario-walk-off-hit-lifts-mets-past-nats
Watch the replay and see Jeff McNeil as the base runner stand right in front of Turner while he's throwing to 1st base......:lol: :pimp:
McNeil is 1 of my favs this season. Dude does it all and plays everywhere with heart, never a bad attitude.

Nice to see spirit fight from Mets last night

Alonso is damned good

McNeil is growing on a lot of baseball fans lately

Interesting

“You’d like to see [Nippon Professional Baseball] greater involved than what it is,” Boras said at the 2018 winter meetings, per the Japan Times. “I think it’s very wise for the Japanese teams to take a look at amateurs.”

Now, Boras is getting his wish.

Back
Top Bottom