2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Severino back for the Yanks on Tuesday to start vs Angels. Last rehab start went 3.2 IP, 1 ER, 4Ks and was hitting 97-98 consistently.

I really hope the Red Sox thinking about trading mookie is some kind of twitter rumor, because if they do...

If they can't re-sign him in the offseason because he's commanding Trout or Harper type numbers, they really have no choice.

As much as I love him and would like to see him stay in Boston, he's not worth $400M and they need a farm and a bullpen.

D7714B62-0AA0-4205-BF79-8BA72A2B004C.png

Aint realize how bad the nats been struggling 4-6 last 10

Phillies at 4-6 as well last 10 is tough and i personally dont see us making that WC

Honestly think brewers sneak in without yelich

As bad as my Brewers where a month ago and then losing Yeli, I'm amazed that we have a chance...should be an interesting finish!

^Too bad the Dodgers didnt trade for him at the deadline like the rumors said they were trying to do. :lol:

If you paid for the baseball league fan you pm me. And if you didn’t check the league message board for the details for where you pay. Thanks.

Champion gets 200 runner up $50 but not everyone has paid yet.

If you paid for the baseball league fan you pm me. And if you didn’t check the league message board for the details for where you pay. Thanks.

Champion gets 200 runner up $50 but not everyone has paid yet.

Who are we still waiting on to pay? Start dropping @s. We are all adults here. Pay up folks!

Back
Top Bottom