2023 Official MLB Season Thread

A lot of money that’s going to have to be handed out in Houston in order to keep that club together. Don’t know if that’s going to be completely possible.

Rendon is a heck of a player

I truly hope he leaves Washington. Soto and he are killing us

5 games. Only 0.5 game lead for the 1st WC. :smh:

Taking off for Seattle Friday morning and going to the games this weekend. Give me at least a 1 game cushion man.

And damn, wish Felix was pitching this weekend rather than Thursday. Would have been cool to see his last start in Seattle.

Sad seeing what Felix has become. Send him to Houston so they can Juice him up and get him back to a 2.00 ERA

Have a fantasy question fellas. Winning my matchup. Already had Corbin, Clev and Flaherty pitch. So my pitching stat are really good right now. Still need 9 innings pitched to meet the 30 minimum. Only pitcher I have left is Sevy and Verlander. But I don’t see Verlander scheduled start yet. He has to pitch one more time right? He last pitched this pst weekend. I’m just worried that I’m cutting it close with just Sevy and a couple relief pitchers. I have Happ and he’s scheduled to pitch out of the bullpen today. Wondering if I should start him to eat a couple innings. But at the same time, don’t want him to mess up my pitching stats. Worst case scenario, I find a spot starter for the weekend if I don’t think I’ll reach 30 with what I have.
85F8DD81-57E2-47C9-9B6D-F664B06CFDFF.png

Thanks for the input fellas. Yeah, not trusting Happ.

we do W’s and L’s. He has Morton and Degrom today. Hoping Yankees feast on Morton.

Mets 2019 season is such a bitter

Congrats to Brewers. Well deserved

Congrats to other teams who clinched playoffs

Back
Top Bottom