2023 Official MLB Season Thread

It felt like the broadcast was hoping for the Twins to come back and hit HRs the whole time.

9C14FD08-B585-42E1-9B35-B2098C7EBD60.jpeg

I root for my team. :lol: That's it. Just speaking perspective. Not sure why y'all cant handle that.

And we root for ours. There’s nothing to handle. You’re not really speaking perspectives, you’re speaking bias for your team which I saw understandable. No ones discrediting the twins or what they’ve done this year. They were a great team. They got shut down and owned at the end of the day.

I posted weeks ago that I wanted the Twins to get the HR record for something positive to reflect on about this season because this outcome was likely, especially against the Yankees. Then, @ecook0808 chimed in supposedly "just to give a hard time," I guess, which turned into "Twins fans" this and that moronic bs. There's literally 2 of us and we were excited. Couldn't root anything into existence, but I already called it, so not sure the posturing here or what's bias all of a sudden by someone new addressing me when I been here already.

Take the W and move on...The Yankees beat the Twins...I didnt play and wasn't a factor in the outcome. Neither were you. Congrats on picking a perennial, I guess. :lol:

Been a yankee fan since I could watch baseball, but ok. Been in this thread a while too, but I guess because I chime in every now and then, I’m not worthy to reply to you. Lol the entitlement. :lol:

That’s cool that there’s twins fans on here and I respect and expect you to rep your team. But you’ve proceed to call your team underrated (had to have been a joke, right?) when that sure as hell hasn’t been the case. By anyone. Hell, you’ve let us know all year about it lol.

You’ve also kind of started this back and forth. Let’s not play the victim with that. They’ll end the streak, twins going to light this **** up, etc. You can’t tell me you didn’t expect this kind of blowback, right? (Especially from the numerous yankee fans on NT.)

You’re right. Neither of us played a part in the outcome. Never even implied or postured as if I did. I just think it’s funny how you down played the team that won and made excuses for the twins. “That’s not the same Twins team...” Yes. Yes it is. At the end of the day they were just shut down and out played.

I didnt question you being a Yankees fan. I questioned you saying I was bias by telling you I expected this outcome based on my previous post(s) and that you just jumping in now excludes the entire context, essentially. That's not wrong. You just took it the wrong way.

Again...read...READ what I said. I didnt start nothing. I posted about wanting them to get the HR record...Yanks fans felt the need to piss harder...you tell me...

Not sure what excuse was made either...did you read a thing I said?! :lol:

I was in my own bubble frustrated with the Twins...Simply pointed out that Smoltz knew who this Twins team was...jesus christ...

Lol had nothing to do with the smoltz comment.

You didn’t say this isn’t the same twins team?

Lol had nothing to do with the smoltz comment.

You didn’t say this isn’t the same twins team?

Its not... they didn't hit for ****. That's all they did ALLLL season. Like I said, they didnt show up. C'mon man...that's ball 4. You would've thrown your out pitch if you had one...to bring it back to baseball.

Enjoy the rest of the postseason. See y'all in the Spring.

Tabhzyhz

Edit: Disregard... that gibberish was a test...thought I was banned. Post just deleted...haha...so weak.

Its not... they didn't hit for ****. That's all they did ALLLL season. Like I said, they didnt show up. C'mon man...that's ball 4. You would've thrown your out pitch if you had one...to bring it back to baseball.

Enjoy the rest of the postseason. See y'all in the Spring.

Lol way to discredit the yanks. No man, that’s the same team. They were just shut down and out played this series. It happens. Its baseball. It’s happened to plenty of yankee teams as well. Just seems kind of bitter. I’ve got no ill will towards you or the twins though. They were an easy team to cheer for and get behind.

Yeah I’m not a fan of that, celebrate like that if you win it all but everyone does it so it’s whatever

Back
Top Bottom