2023 Official MLB Season Thread

no reason to pop bottles unless u get the penant smh...different times I guess... glad the Yanks closed out though...they really flashed the leather last night

I posted weeks ago that I wanted the Twins to get the HR record for something positive to reflect on about this season because this outcome was likely, especially against the Yankees. Then, アミーゴ アミーゴ chimed in supposedly "just to give a hard time," I guess, which turned into "Twins fans" this and that moronic bs. There's literally 2 of us and we were excited. Couldn't root anything into existence, but I already called it, so not sure the posturing here or what's bias all of a sudden by someone new addressing me when I been here already.

Take the W and move on...The Yankees beat the Twins...I didnt play and wasn't a factor in the outcome. Neither were you. Congrats on picking a perennial, I guess. :lol:

Why the “supposedly”? You think when I said, “you will take what we give you,” wasn’t in a fun context? And then I literally said “I’m just giving you a hard time,”!?The Home Run chase was ENTIRELY in fun.

Come on man... I wasn’t in here hating on you all series.

Last edited:
Appreciate that fam

:lol: Considering I'll be in NY in late October I'm here for being in that City's energy and environment during that time fam.

Y'all ain't got no Boricuas on the team this year tho so... >D:lol:

Aye I was at the club Saturday down here in Miami and Domingo German was in the spot and the DJ kept shouting em out. I was wondering why his *** was in Miami and not with the team. Didn't know he was done for the year.

mad max emptied the tank last night after giving up that 1st inning HR :pimp:

i'll be at game 5 tomorrow night in LA, anything can go from here :smokin

I’ll be at game 1 if the Dodgers win. I’ll have an extra $100 back in my bank and a free Friday if they lose.

Imo whoever wins this series goes to the World Series. Atlanta and St. Louis are good. But Washington’s pitching in a short series is dangerous. Going against Stras twice and Scherzer once. It doesn’t matter if a team wins 106 games. You gotta earn a series victory with that caliber starting pitching.

Tomorrow’s Dodgers Nationals game low key gives me vibes and a reminder of that Roy Halliday Chris Carpenter Game 5 battle between Philly and St. Louis in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom