2023 Official MLB Season Thread

i told yall the nats had a chance to beat the astros... their starting pitching is no joke... didnt know soto was that good though

A few things,

Corbin pitching made no sense to me but it’s supposed to rain in DC so he still might get his regular rest.

This Nats run starting to have that magic feel to it.

Who in the hell would have guessed Cole would give up that many runs in a game AND at home. That is crazy.

Springer jumping instead of running is brutal.

C CP1708

Also breaking news the cubs are going to a grievance in front of an arbitrator this week because of the KB situation in 2015 where they called him up like a day after the Opener for the "service time" issue and all of MLB is on pins and needles because of this, KB is claiming malpractice, if the arbitrator rules in KB's favor, then Kris bryant becomes a Unrestricted FA after this upcoming season and the cubs have to either sign him this December to an extension, or trade him cause hell be a FA next September.

Last edited:
Nats taking Game 1 :pimp:

David Ross hiring. He's friends with a lot of those guys. Reminds me to be a similar fit as Boone in NY.

Yeah things gonna be wild for the Cubs this offseason.

From what I'm hearing, Wilson Contreras was already told, it's a big possibility you are moved this offseason. They are huge on Miguel Amaya in their system. Like HUGE. Even tho he's in low ball now. So they would plug Caratini into the starting lineup, and move on from Willy. Which I don't agree with, but the Cubs kind of need to retool that rotation going forward, have to move off somebody to acquire that. Sucks tho.

White Sox 2020 baybeeee

Ya Tu Sabes!

Need pitching, Lefthanded bat, RF, resign Abreu /DH

1B: Abreu
2B: Madrigal
SS: Anderson
3B: Moncada
LF: Eloy
CF: Robert
RF: ?
C: Mcann / FA pick up

Pitching:

Giolito
Cease
Kopech
Lopez

add atleast 2 starting arms, get Rodon back at some point as well middle of the year.

This is the last home game of the year for the Astros.

There’s no stopping this Nats team.

Back
Top Bottom