2023 Official MLB Season Thread

What an inning. Wow.
8FZtgWp.png

What more can you say about this Nats team? I hope people understand this isn’t a fluke. The Nats are a GREAT baseball team. Been on a warpath since May 24th.

Can’t believe this Astros team in the postseason, let alone in WS. Waste of a playoff spot.

Am I doing this right?

its crazy how close they came to losing against the brewers and dodgers but look so dominant after that...the series is far from over but it looks like it since they got 3 games coming up in DC.... i am so glad though they astros look washed and down 0-2 :pimp:

if this nationals team messes around and goes 12-2 this playoffs despite being 4 outs from elimination against the Brewers and 6 outs from elimination against the Dodgers Ima laugh.

Long ways to go though. I could easily see them struggling when it’s Sanchez and Corbin starting instead of Scherzer/Strasburg

Nats are finishing this thing in DC. Sanchez has been masterful in the playoffs.

Nats are finishing this thing in DC. Sanchez has been masterful in the playoffs.

I hope they do. To their credit I’ve been enjoying what they’ve been doing.

No team wants to get it to a game 6 with the last 2 in the other teams home though Especially when up 2-0 in the series.

Because suddenly that game 6 is like a game 7. See the 2011 rangers. This Nationals team is hot though. Even the days off haven’t cooled them down.

Nats Park is going to be out of control this weekend. Unfortunately, ticket prices are also out of control. I was lucky enough to witness the wildcard win. The start of this incredible October run. I’ll be watching from home.

I got lucky 2 years ago. Found a ticket to game 1 of the 2017 World Series for $131 on seatgeek. Seller meant to list it as $1310. Printed it right away at my job once i ordered it. 20 mins later seatgeek emailed me saying it was cancelled and they would refund me and give me a 20% off promo code.

after calling customer service and asking to speak to higher up after to higher up. I got them to honor it. They booted the seller for the inconvenience he caused and gave me a bunch of Promo codes. All in all a dope experience.

Back
Top Bottom