2023 Official MLB Season Thread

i like this idea
Astros on the line with Russian hacking farms

tenor.gif

Idk what would make me angrier. Finding out we cheated too and still sucked. Or finding out we didn’t even try to cheat.

This is all a mess, man.
I haven't been able to read up on or listen to the ins and outs of who did what and yada yada..............I did just see a little clip on Highly Questionable where LeBatard was joking about Altuve clinching onto his jersey and asking that his mates not tear it off....because he had a wire taped to his nipple that vibrated to give him alerts etc etc etc :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I don't know what was under his jersey but it was super sus that he didn't want it torn off, and he began pleading with his mates as soon as he rounded 3rd.

I believe this is a clip from game 6 of the 2018 World Series.

The catcher shouldn't even have to put down a pitch sign in 2020.

The pitcher should have the same kind of device that has been in NFL for 20 years and make it electronic., that damn arm piece. The catcher and pitcher should be able to send each other pitches by the simple push of a button.

1579125803658.png

Give the Pitchers and Catchers one of these where they input their signs and it's legit between whoever has a arm piece, if you want to give everyone in the infield an arm piece with incoming signs, cool.

That just looks like a normal QB wristband. Catchers been using them for years lol. I used one in college.

Also not sure about whole mic/earpiece thing. Who are y’all suggesting give the pitch now?

Mets need to man up and let everyone know Beltran is their guy. I think it's clear that they want to keep him, and that's the only reason they haven't publicly addressed the situation yet.

The reports are that they’re torn on keeping Beltran and not sold completely on the idea of holding on to him.

How fitting that the gentlemen exiting stage left is one of the biggest Mets fans abroad. :rofl:

honestly I felt Beltran and the Mets should have dug in and stand their ground.. winning would repel all the noise especially in nyc where the fan base couldn’t have care less what he did in houston. Welp.

^

Aye

There were some rumors that Beltran was about to establish the similar system in the Mets clubhouse

Astros cheated, won the WS and got ****ed.
Sox cheated, won the WS and got ****ed.
Mets nada and still got ****ed. Mets gonna be Mets :lol: :smh:

I would argue that neither the Astros nor the Red Sox "got ****ed."

No one on the Houston team (staff and players) should be eligible for jobs in baseball post retirement if this is what we're going to do. Beltran was not the architect. He loses his job because he cooperated with MLBs investigation and isn't afforded whistleblower protection due to his retired status. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Media wanted blood by any means.

No one on the Houston team (staff and players) should be eligible for jobs in baseball post retirement if this is what we're going to do. Beltran was not the architect. He loses his job because he cooperated with MLBs investigation and isn't afforded whistleblower protection due to his retired status. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Media wanted blood by any means.

IMO the media was more serious about punishing those involved than MLB was. That is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom