2023 Official MLB Season Thread

byUfoEW.jpg

oh nah this **** really flagrant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

edit: from the same reddit thread, someone holding out to be an audio engineer says that could be a microphone for a film team documentary. person has a mets flair for whatever thats worth.

Last edited:
Vacate the title. But they don't need to give it to the losing team, just vacate them. This is just so ****ing lame.

I just want to know if the MLB knew about this? That’s crazy if they knew and didn’t do more.

even bauer confirming it

forget whoever that girl is.. if another MLB player is saying it out loud something is deff true about it

bauer aint een shy bout any of this either, need him to just go fully auto of what everything he heard

It's gotta be a wrap, this a clear competitive advantage that goes further than just some little league stealing signs ****.

:lol: Vacating the title does nothing. I watched them win the world series. (in 17)

I also watched the Nats beat them in 19. Cheating doesn't guarantee anything. Every team cheats, apparently the Astros are better at it than others. Maybe because they are also better players to boot? :lol:

The buzzer thing is funny tho. How does the buzzer work on your skin, and some dude under the dugout? How does the signal work?

So someone outside the dugout was watching the center field feed to catch the sign from the catcher and then transmitted a "buzz" to the batter to alert him which pitch was coming.

How do you even feel good about that as a competitor? At that point you're not even facing a pitcher. You're facing a pitching machine.

So someone outside the dugout was watching the center field feed to catch the sign from the catcher and then transmitted a "buzz" to the batter to alert him which pitch was coming.

How do you even feel good about that as a competitor? At that point you're not even facing a pitcher. You're facing a pitching machine.

Mix up your signs, pitch quicker, and there's no way to do any of this accurately.

sign stealing is this generation's steroids. convince me otherwise.

Don't completely disagree. Where do we draw the line? If the Stros have to vacate, do the Yankees have to vacate for having Balco row in the 90's-2000's? Other teams too. Manny was into the PEDs.

Can’t compare them to steroids. That **** was borderline encouraged by MLB for HRs and ratings. Every team had someone on juice. If more than five teams are doing this with the wires and then some, then you can accept it. Until then, get rid of that title. **** that ****.

Back
Top Bottom