2023 Official MLB Season Thread

MLB should just cancel the season; not worth it when you see half of the Marlin roster testing positive. Takes 3 weeks to come back minimum after 1st positive test. Which is basically 1/4 or the season.

Speaking of Mariners colored Jordans, the Jordan 1s they made for Ichiro back in the early 2000's were so cold.

best part about em

1596139364237.jpeg

the logo :nthat:

I know the Joe Kelly Dodgers thing was a few days ago but I’m too lazy to read a few pages back… That’s so weak… If it was any other pitcher..then fine. But Joe Kelly? You won a World Series in 2018 with Alex Cora a year after Alex Cora was on the Astros Staff. Just stop bro

MLB should just cancel the season; not worth it when you see half of the Marlin roster testing positive. Takes 3 weeks to come back minimum after 1st positive test. Which is basically 1/4 or the season.

Why would everybody else be punished for Marlins being reckless?

No man should ever buy a Yankees jersey with the name on the back.

Agreed. I dont understand why teams with no names on the back of their jersey sell replica jerseys with the names on the back. Giants do this too. Makes no sense to me.

They also sell replica yankees jerset without the names on it. I guess just to give the fan/buyer options.

How’s Betances looking this season? Still can’t believe we didn’t keep him, smh

This is shaping up to be a vintage Mets loss with multiple chances to tie or win the game but ending up leaving runners on. Novel virus, same ol' Mets.

Back
Top Bottom